• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. adam s keemer

Starting a new world

I think starting a new world is now putting a lot of people off playing this game, whether you're a complete newbie or a old seasoned player (like me). The fact that there is nothing to do until its unlocked makes the initial starting of a new world so boring. Can't join a guild until smithery...
  2. adam s keemer

Incidents

When will incidents be released here on the uk server? When will a new world open? Odhrorvar is nearly 2 years old...
  3. adam s keemer

Connecting PC game to mobile

Hi all, I have been playing the game for a long time now and i'm having a bit of trouble with it. I recently started playing from new after deleting my old account, this time i registered to play trough facebook but i cant seem to connect my EN server game to my mobile, each time i try to...
  4. adam s keemer

Already Suggested: Being attacked by neighbours

Would it be possible (if its not being worked on already) to introduce a way of when being attacked by neighbours and you are online at the time to be able to take control of your defending army to make it more of a fair fight rather than just hoping you win? As like when using the auto battle...
  5. adam s keemer

Removal of city

I have recently removed 2 of my cities in order to start from scratch, how long does it take to reset them to stone age again?
  6. adam s keemer

Already Suggested: Knowing when your friends/guild mates are on

Would it be possible to put in place some way of knowing when your friends/guild mates are playing, maybe just something simple like a tick against their name when they log on this would make things easier when engaging in GVG and also when you need urgent trades/pol/mot