• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Not a Bug: Cannot contribute FP on some guild member GB

Browsing with Google for that bug I saw that it had show up in Beta ( I saw it reported in the Beta Forum not here) back in2014, 2016. For some reason when I try to add FP to one of my guildmate's great building the three Add buttons are greyed out ( Add one fp, add 10 fp, add 10 fp from bar)...
  2. Fixed: [38556] No pop-up for top contributions on a levelling GB

World: Arvahall Browser and Version: Chrome 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit) on Mac Os 10.12.2 Overview of the bug: This at least the second time in the last few weeks I noticed this: Being top contributor to one of my guild mates GB, when it levels up I do not get the pop-up showing the earnings I am...
  3. Fixed: Cannot see own answer in old guild message

Version 1.68 Replying in a guild message (as a owner/creator of the message) - The time stamp displays in the thread but not the text. (See attached screen shot) I did: -Log-Off and back in - Exited the Chrome browser entirely OSX version (it is now refreshing to newer version) Version...
  4. Guild invite

Looking for a friendly guild in Arvahall? Swords of Freedom is well established and have very helpful members. Eden7c