• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Sp32

Player Sp32 - Equestria

Hi friends! Sp32 here from Equestria, city name derives from our guild the Cutie Mark Crusaders! Been playing for like 5 years, my friend originally showed me FoE but stopped playing after I surpassed him, missed out on starting on a new server but happy with my progress. I am Terrace Farm...
  2. Sp32

GvG - Basically dead all latest eras?

So it has come to my attention that some guilds are just recapping the beach sectors every day at reset, this happened for months upon months with a guild that was almost bot-like routine recapping their beaches, honestly, months every day reset straight away recap.. I guess you could say to me...
  3. Sp32

Forwarded: Glitch whilst sieging/deleting siege army

So here me and my bro Captblaze were just minding our own business attacking each other in GvG because we're cool, then all of a sudden when Sp32 was pro totally winning and totally going to win that sector by himself, I went to quickly sneak in another siege army by deleting my almost dead one...
  4. Sp32

Mobilith?

This appeared in my inventory on one of the worlds I play in, but not the other two worlds, anyone care to explain where it came from or why I got it? Not sure if I closed a box that was telling me about it or what. My thought process: Mobilith - Mobile - Mobile Phone News update = mobilith...
  5. Sp32

Thor's Hammers now recruiting

Want to be part of the COOLEST guild in Dinegu, with the most HILARIOUSLY AWESOME players going? Want to TOTALLY DOMINATE GvG with some of the MOST EXPERIENCED Dinegu members there are? Then say no further, step right up to the all amazing, ALL FANTASTIC, never annoying, Thor's Hammers! We have...
  6. Sp32

Landing zones - Available to guilds with 0 sectors & 0 current sieges

Landing zones - Available to guilds with 0 sectors & 0 current sieges only! This was a suggestion from my buddy in my guild, he wrote this post and sent it to the FoE team but they requested him to post here, which for whatever reasons he can't so I am doing it for him, this idea is to stop...