• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Madelina de Melrose

Numbers in circles on inventory items

Suddenly, some - not all - of my inventory items come with a number in a circle in the upper right corner of the icon. What the heck is this?
  2. Madelina de Melrose

Can't get into any of the worlds

Somehow, the text "Not so-and-so etc" is superimposed on the "play" button - and the play button won't work. This has started within the past few hours, and a report has been sent. But I am royally irked in that I can't collect some critical stuff, which will no doubt be "collected" by the...
  3. Madelina de Melrose

Rule about FPs exchanged on more than one world

I thought I posted about this but my post seems to have disappeared. However, this affects a great many players. The threat of removing GBs for violation of the rule about multiple world donations needs reconsideration. I would bet all my GBs that all but one or two people have violated...
  4. Madelina de Melrose

Use of player names in messages

I posted that if I was plundered again I'd drop to two spears - one person stopped plundering but another didn't. So I put in my city profile that this person was the one to cause everyone else not to get battle points. He threatened to have me banned for it. Far as I can tell (and heaven...
  5. Madelina de Melrose

Not a Bug: Quest won't complete on en4

World: en4 Browser and Version: Google Chrome Overview of the bug: There's a quest which requires one to infiltrate several sections of Cuttingham - and a note that if one acquires the land by any other means it will count as completing the quest. I own Cuttingham - but it won't show as...
  6. Madelina de Melrose

Not a Bug: Missing trade items

On en6, I made a trade around 7am server time, was given 8 stone for 8 marble. The marble is gone, but the stone never showed up in my inventory.
  7. Madelina de Melrose

The News

We get our news listed by time - but nowhere is there a clock showing server time so we can judge how long it's been since, say, we got plundered or polished. Also it would be great to be able to close out news items - I don't need to know that Joe Bloggs polished my obelisk six days ago. I do...
  8. Madelina de Melrose

Not a Bug: Occupying multiple towers with inappropriate weapons

In Brisgard, a player in my neighborhood is in both the Bronze and Iron age towers. Not a problem - but he's got late medieval weapons in both of them as defense. Trebuchets, crossbowmen, and something like great sword fighters are contending against new players' spears and maybe even...
  9. Madelina de Melrose

Cannot view military recruitment sites

When I click on my various barracks for building slingers, mounted infantry etc, all I get is a big brown box with the name of the building but nothing in the text box, no way to say "build one of these". Just started. And yes, I run Explorer - due to other issues with computer I can't/won't...
  10. Madelina de Melrose

Not a Bug: Big white screen

In both Brisgard and Dinegu, when I try to do something exotic like buy diamonds or go to my guild forum, all I get is a huge white block in the middle of the screen with an X in the upper right hand corner (at least I can close it - but can't do anything else!) I play using Explorer, most...
  11. Madelina de Melrose

Battles are looping

In Dunarsund, I fought and one one battle. Now I keep being told I have unfinished business and need to go back and finish the battle. Problem is, I've fought - and won - a number of them. Only one of the ones I fought did I choose to fight, the rest are from this looping error message...