• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Will Sunday night reset be the last one or will there actually be a GVG reset on Monday night?
  2. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Ignore agent327. He's a former mod with absolutely no people skills. He's incapable of responding to anyone without insulting the person he is responding to. You play the game you want to pay and ignore his childish behavior. Happy forging! :)
  3. quantum incursions

No, I'm not calling you names. I'm telling you that your actions are the behavior of a child. Any adult would know the difference.
  4. quantum incursions

I don't have to believe anything. Your own words prove it. "You are really not the brightest kid on the block here". Your words to another player. Why? What was your intent on denigrating someone except to belittle them? Does it make you feel manly? It sure shows how childish you are. Are you 12...
  5. quantum incursions

So it truly is impossible for you to just be nice. Thank you for proving my point that you can't.
  6. The end of GVG

Apparently there are more issues with QI than was expected and its affecting different parts of the game as well. Inno is also working on all these different events that used to be only seasonal or for holidays, but are now two weeks immediately after the last one. There's also new settlements...
  7. quantum incursions

You mean like this?!?....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's generally a sign of anger or frustration. Again, just be nice. Why is that so difficult? Does that hurt you?
  8. quantum incursions

No it doesn't. This is a multi national server with different cultures and languages. Not everyone has English as their first language, and there are different versions of English where words are used differently depending on exactly where you are from. Just answer the question politely while...
  9. quantum incursions

That's "helping like a hole in your head", as my dear grandmother would say. Its so much easier to just be nice and answer the question. Yet some just seem to be totally incapable of doing that.
  10. quantum incursions

Yes, it will eventually be on mobile, so Inno claims. However it is still only on PC in Beta testing and his having all kinds of issues according to Beta's forums. The bulk of the players are NOT happy over there.
  11. quantum incursions

If you are not willing to be of any help, how about you just move on so the rest of us don't have to put up with your crap as well? Is that so difficult?
  12. New Bug: Product Head letter link

The link does not work on the front page "Learn about development focuses for 2024 and beyond from our Product Head. Proceed to our Knowledgebase to read his full letter about our plans and wishes for Forge! LINK".
  13. Gvg getting deleted

I totally agree with GVG. I've been playing since before GVG. There's a whole bunch of us who stay in Fragments(F) of Fragments(E) just for GVG. Inno blew it when they put out a poorly designed mobile app that cannot handle GVG. Rather than fix the app, they keep threatening us to remove GVG...
  14. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

That's my point. Here we all sit waiting for Raids, and yet it still hasn't even hit Beta for testing. Maybe they need to get everyone working on Raids to provide the product they said was coming. Will testing even begin before the end of the year? Shall we make bets on whether that even...
  15. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

So instead of working on Raids to make it playable, the devs are screwing around with other parts of the game to try to keep us all distracted. What a poor way to run a gaming business.
  16. draw in fight anyone else get this msg while fighting ?

That's different. Where were you fighting, GE, GVG, GBG, PVP, hood? Were you mobile or PC when you received it? I've never seen it before either. Wondering if its something on mobile. There's been a couple of mobile issues off and on lately.
  17. Update Update to 1.271 Feedback Thread

I would like to know exactly who the "you" is that requested the change to the Currently Selected Army troops. Those people obviously never fight in GVG or during the opening in GB where fighting is done as fast as possible.
  18. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

As I stated above, I've been playing since 2013. I play on 2 servers and was in 5 different worlds once upon a time, now down to just three different worlds. One is on this server and 2 on the US server, so maybe a lot more experience than your one little world. GE is tolerable but barely and...
  19. Incredibly inconsistent and inconvenient format of collecting troops/fragments from new event buildings.

Thank you. Now if only you could only kick them in the butt to actually do something about those! 8-)
  20. Incredibly inconsistent and inconvenient format of collecting troops/fragments from new event buildings.

Are you willing to pay for that for the next 10 years? There's a lot of us who have been playing that long and longer.