• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. AF quest not completing

Hi, I couldn't find anything related to this, sorry if its the wrong place: I'm in Arctic Future & I have a side quest, Snow Goliath, which is to build a behemoth hanger. I build one yesterday & have one unit so far. Quests have always completed before this, when I had already done the task...
  2. Rogue transforming order

What determines which troop the rogue will morph into when its hit? I like to use rogues in the continent map, but I can never tell what they're going to turn into. Often, they all morph into the same troop, and it could be something less useful than I want. Is there s way to have some...
  3. Outdated quests

How can I delete or dismiss quests that are in past eras? I'm in modern era in Brisgard, and I have a non dismissible quest to buy a premium building, the industrial age wheelwright. Another quest offers me a musketeer, which I have no need of. There have been other outdated quests in other...
  4. My msg is *what*??

I just got a message to a player returned, saying "this message has been marked as spam"! What is spam about trying to help a new member? I saw a really unrealistic trade offering, a level 1 goods for a level 8 goods. I let the player know about a resource giving all fair trades. Is that now...
  5. Polishing decorations

Can someone explain the problem with polishing decorations? I assume that is trees, flowers, memorials etc. I saw a post that complained about ppl doing this. I've been guilty, because I didn't realized it didn't help. There's seldom anything else to polish.
  6. Que re trade balance

Hi, I'm a (fairly) new player, trying to figure out the trade system. I produce lumber, so look for trades for the things I need. I'm always seeing offers of 1 (other product) for 10 lumber. Is lumber really so useless? Or are they unreasonable offers? I'm just stuck right now, going...