• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Noodly Din Grogu

More Guild Avatars

There seems to be a very limited selection of Guild avatars to choose from; free and premium. Is there a chance that more could be introduced or even allow guilds to upload their own designs?
  2. Noodly Din Grogu

Virtual Future Player Avatars

Like a lot of players I have stuck with the same Avatar for years now but my entry into the Virtual Future has prompted me to want a change, or at least see if there is one I fancy changing to. I have done the research tree and unlocked some new avatars but as it's been so long since I looked at...
  3. Noodly Din Grogu

Gas shortage. Looking for trades.

Hi all, I'm looking for around 300 Gas (Contemporary Era) and can offer CE and/or TE goods in exchange. If you can help please look me up. Thanks.
  4. Noodly Din Grogu

FoE on Chromebox/Chrome OS

Hi all, I'm buying an ASUS Chromebox M031U and was wondering if any of you had experience of playing FoE on Chrome OS and was it was positive. This is the Chromebox I am getting http://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-Chromebox-Desktop-Celeron-1-4GHz/dp/B00M0M827Y
  5. Noodly Din Grogu

*Easy Going Guild* Now recruiting.

Cancelled
  6. Noodly Din Grogu

Supply boost with Royal Albert Hall and Lighthouse of Alexandria

Hi, I have Royal Albert Hall boosting supplies at 95% and Lighthouse of Alexandria boosting supplies at 105% and wanted to know if the two are grouped together to give a total 200% boost or is it more complicated than that. I'm hopeless at maths so am struggling to work it out. Thanks in...