Search results

1. New Guild Looking for New Members

hi all, Awful Authors are looking for new members (the guild name may change!), message beetrootred, Authorfor or shumisha for invites. We were only set up on 17 May 2016 and 4 days later we are level 5. We can't offer huge rewards, yet, but by joining us you can help to build a guild that...
  2. Maximising PvP Points?

until the recently I've done well in the PvP towers, basically by having a strong army, good defence, good GB boost and making sure my villagers are happy. I've seen others fight the same 'hood as me and average around the same number of points per fight (I know the figure varies depending on...
  3. Replacing Defending Armies in GvG

Our guild is new to GvG so sorry if this is a stupid question. When we have laid a siege can the defenders replace their armies while our siege is in place? Several times we have been counter attacked and when our siege army gets low we delete it and replace it with a new siege. This takes...
  4. Benevolent Warriors are Recruiting

We are a medium size guild of 40 players who are looking to increase to no more than about 45 so that we can maintain the “family” feel to the guild. We polish/motivate daily, race each other to take trades and raise GBs like lightning. All we ask is that you visit each guild members at least...
  5. I Need Friends

I'm a daily player looking to add to my friends list. If you polivate (more or less) daily and want the same back send an invite to Authorfor or message me and I'll send an invite to you. Cheers Authorfor
  6. Seasonal Backgrounds/weather

Would it be possible to have seasonal weather - snow and bare trees in winter, spring flowers, autumn colour? maybe even occasional weather, rain or snow? And how about night time scenes - see the lights on in the houses etc? I know none of this would alter the game and it's purely visual, but...
  7. New Alliance are Recruiting

New Alliance is looking for new members. We are a well-established Guild with members spanning all ages. This gives us a broad base of goods to call on for trading and members who have “been there, done that, got the T-shirt” who are more than happy to offer advice. We currently have 24...
  8. Guild Looking for more Members

New Alliance is looking for new members. We are a well-established Guild with members spanning all ages. This gives us a broad base of goods to call on for trading and members who have “been there, done that, got the T-shirt” who are more than happy to offer advice. We currently have 24...