Search results

1. The Kind Hearted

Looking for New Members for The Fifth Column Guild

*** Invitation to join The Fifth Column *** Benefits : A very active 1.9 thread for all great buildings, (due to 75% of guild members having level 80 Arcs) 6 fps everyday from town hall Reduction in coin and supply cost of all buildings by 13%, recruitment bonus 26% Help provided in acquiring...
  2. The Kind Hearted

Does THe Blue Galaxy...

I was only asking about resources not about the attack bonus, Thanks Hawknz and others for your input. Cheers
  3. The Kind Hearted

Does THe Blue Galaxy...

I would like to know whether it can double collections from Winter Train, and how would it effect the collections from cars attached to train. Thanks
  4. The Kind Hearted

My competition entry

5. The Kind Hearted

My competition entry

6. The Kind Hearted

My competition entry

Winter Spire Gingerbread House Winter Pyramid Sleigh Builder Snow Globe Santa’s Workshop Confectionary Charming Cottage
  7. The Kind Hearted

My competition entry

Winter Spire Gingerbread House Winter Pyramid Sleigh Builder Snow Globe Santa’s Workshop Confectionary Charming Cottage
  8. The Kind Hearted

My competition entry

Screenshot - The Kind Hearted - Noarsil
  9. The Kind Hearted

My competition entry

10. The Kind Hearted

Winter Event 2019

Hi FoE, would you recommend moving up an age before the start of Event or whenever you move up your rewards automatically upgrade to your new age. I am now in HMA.... any advice or suggestion would be helpful. Thanks
  11. The Kind Hearted

Guild Battlegrounds

I would like to ask INNO to pls add sector No and name shown in the map so it is easier for us to find a sector.
  12. The Kind Hearted

Guild Battlegrounds

Yes very right, this is now getting too much time consuming
  13. The Kind Hearted

Forge Questers Discussion and Questions

Hi FoE, when can we expect Halloween Contest 2019 results?
  14. The Kind Hearted

Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  15. The Kind Hearted

Closed Halloween Contest Part 3

Haunted House Notre Dame Dark Doorway Cathedral of Aachen Mad Scientist’s Lab Black Tower Abandoned Asylum Lvl 9 Scarecrow Château Frontenac Haunted Tower Jack O’ Lantern Chapel Necropolis
  16. The Kind Hearted

Forge Questers Discussion and Questions

Hi Lady Marlena, in the Halloween Event 2019 window, the grand prize is showing as renovation kit, I was wondering would it change everyday or I have to earn that prize and than I can go to the next prize which is the upgrade kit?