Search results

1. alwinal

Forwarded: [Guild Expedition] automatic unlock for guild expeditions

Proposal: Make 2 extra on/off buttons for guild expeditions to unlock level II and III. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: yes Reason: guild members are often questioning about unlocking additional levels, while the guild has plenty of goods. A lot of time a member did...
  2. alwinal

Great Buildings Add a GB that boosts the range of ranged units and movement speed of any type of unit

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > -1
  3. alwinal

When are you Going to stop PVP cheats??

Wrong, the game designers are the problem. You cannot blame the players and founders for grabbing such a huge amount of points. Inno created the conditions that taking/retaking is a winning strategy.
  4. alwinal

More balance issues with the game.

Shrine of knowledge exists for 2,5 years. watchfire even longer. Your post is a little bit late, isn´t it?
  5. alwinal

Forum Ideas should be limited to "Active & Experienced Game Players".

Only experienced players may vote :lol: -1
  6. alwinal

Trade Forge Points for Goods and Vice Versa

An iron age player donating to a high leveled player should be prohibited, but nobody reacts. this idea goes a step further and prohibits forgepoints/goods trades. As long as players where able to donate to themselves and nobody does something about it, then we cannot talk about prohitibing...
  7. alwinal

Implemented: Using Forge point packs on Android

And moreover: the forgepoints packages are last in your inventory. You have to scroll all down. +1
  8. alwinal

World Smile Day!

Smile! :blush: You are in Candid Camera.
  9. alwinal

Guild Expedition Rewards

And a removal of the possibility to heal your units between the waves. :lol:
  10. alwinal

Guild Expedition Rewards

Great idea. For that big reward you must do something special. Lets introduce the 3-wave for that last sector with level up kit as bonus.
  11. alwinal

Implemented: Perfect Numbering

From great idea to implemented takes 3,5 years.
  12. alwinal

InnoGames TV Innogames TV October Edition

I don't think the haunted house is a reward this year.
  13. alwinal

Event Fall Event 2016

I love this reply. am a little bit tipsy. ok. tried to unlock small basket. hit medals instantly 2 expansions bonus. Thanks a lot. CHEERS. :zzz:
  14. alwinal

Event Fall Event 2016

If you find medals in the great basket, does it open the left lock?
  15. alwinal

Great Buildings Improve Arctic Orangery Bonus

I love fighting with FE against AF. +1
  16. alwinal

Event Fall Event 2016

please stop complaining all, about amount of apples, rewards, shrines, This is the first fall event ever, it is raining rewards, I gained a lot of shrines, but no space for it because had to place arctic orangery. Rewards are not needed anyway: however I like the fun winning something Common...