Search results

1. alwinal

Forwarded: [Guild Expedition] automatic unlock for guild expeditions

Proposal: Make 2 extra on/off buttons for guild expeditions to unlock level II and III. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: yes Reason: guild members are often questioning about unlocking additional levels, while the guild has plenty of goods. A lot of time a member did...
  2. alwinal

New Idea: promethium by ship only

Proposal For future purposes: please do not let promethium be produced by something else then sailing. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?yes Reason Inno has a reputation for adding such...
  3. alwinal

Social Interactions harbor plundering

Proposal Make harbor plundering possible. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? yes Reason Plundering is a part of the game. There are plunders for coins, supplies, but why not for...
  4. alwinal

New Idea: messages from android/ios

Proposal: Remove the message button from android/ios to neigbours Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? yes Reason: Because there are alot of players who dislike messages from the hood this...
  5. alwinal

How many diamonds to unlock an expansion?

A question: how many diamonds do you need to unlock an expansion? A table is missing. Is it: Stone age 200, Stone age 200 Bronze age 400, bronze Age 400 or something like this: iron age 200 iron age 200 EMA 400 EMA 400. What is the full diamonds unlock table for all era's?
  6. alwinal

2 legendary confectionaries

How is it possible I have 2 legendary confectionaries in inventory? Really forgot and did not acquire them with diamond purchases.
  7. alwinal

Forwarded: flittering messages

World: Arvahall/Korch (all) Browser and Version: google chrome 48.0.2564.103 linux version. Overview of the bug: messages icon is constantly flittering when nothing is posted. Screenshots: Show us any screenshots that you have of the bug, or any other visual aids. These are often invaluable...
  8. alwinal

Flash Player

At the end of year flash player will stop on google chrome by default, and in the end it will totally disappear. INstead HTML5 is used. http://wccftech.com/chrome-to-finally-kill-flash-player-by-the-end-of-2016/ Quite concerning, because on linux: the only webbrowser that runs FOE on flash is...
  9. alwinal

Implemented: (City) Diamond Roads

Proposal: In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea. During era's roads improved, from trails and paths, to walkaways and boulevards. Last future era, has its own solar ways, great material, however still mass production. :? Time for something exclusive, with great specs...
  10. alwinal

new GB, forgepoint cost reduction

Proposal In a new great building, lower forgepoint cost by 50 coins /level daily. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes Reason Everytime you buy forgepoints, the next forgepoint is more...
  11. alwinal

Quests Bring back events to a few

Proposal: Bring back the amount of events to a few yearly. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea Yes Reason: The amount of events are too many. With the current events coming soon: Yuri Gagarin and May Day event the game is hopping from event to event. Looks like even a...
  12. alwinal

Easter - make grand prize colour guard hideout

Proposal Replace next years easter event grand prize by a colour guard camp instead of the shrine of innovation. Have you checked the ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes I did Reason Although these colour guards have in my opinion not the greatest specs, you have to...
  13. alwinal

levitation outlet diamonds.

Did anyone receive diamonds from the levitation outlet during the repetitive request loop? I never received from these in months, medals from it are missing too. Is it bad luck or game design?
  14. alwinal

rainforest project

AID production: produces 33% chance to find blueprints when aiding another player. I don´t understand: 33% chance are tons of blueprints, when aiding a daily round. I don´t have it, and don´t want it: simply because when aiding 150 players daily 50 times a flittering blueprint on the screen...
  15. alwinal

Voyager V1 - A new plunder great building

A new great building launched soon: The Voyager V1. This building gives its owner random bonus goods when plundering other players and provides the player with supplies every 24 hours. When posted this in guild forum: it crashed like a bomb. Don't Inno know how to annoy people and make them...
  16. alwinal

Another price increase

On the android app I got an offer 250% bonus and what do I get for it? for 81.34 euro I get 10000k diamonds + 25 blueprints. Weird is: the current pc price is 79.99 euro and 11000 diamonds. Means I think price increase coming in a few hours. Again. Game is getting more and more...
  17. alwinal

Please bring the offer back

Played yesterday evening some sports, after it a long phonecall, and then clicked away that offer due to lack of concentration. Why doesn´t it return? It is not fair that others get 40% diamonds more, because a lack of focus from me due to some private issues. :mad:
  18. alwinal

GB attacking boost.

and here another function for a new GB, an old one. militairy boost: While attacking units gain ..... % attack and defense level 1 3% level 2 6% level 3 9% etc. level 11 31% level 12 31% level 13 32% note: it already excists in Zeus, Castel del Monte and Aachen Cathedral. :Future...
  19. alwinal

new GB function: double amount

function: The first ....times when you get coins/supplies/medals//goods/forgepoints/diamonds you receive a double amount. level 1: 1 time level 2: 2 times level 3: 3 times etc.... small explanation: first ... times are doubled. so if you click a house first then doubled coins. if...
  20. alwinal

Windows 10

My guild member wrote this: Has anyone else upgraded to Windows 10, then when trying to play FoE, it runs very slowly, a tortoise could move faster than doing things within the game. It's like running through treacle at the moment for me. Any information would be appreciated to try and...