Search results

1. crayven

Looking for a guild

Isn't that a bit rude? Just barging in? I saw the panel with "join" but just "joining" without anyone having a say seems kinda...rude.
  2. crayven

Looking for a guild

Anyone? :(
  3. crayven

Looking for a guild

Played a while back ago and had to quit due to RL issues. I'm back now - so i'm low lvl...again :) The tavern stuff is new to me ( so you can guess when I was playing ). Anyway if anyone wants a daily active player growing fast, throw me an invite. Thanks.
  4. crayven

Not a Bug: Defending units that shouldn't be there!

Wow they should limit the "reward" to units that you can produce ( and maintain ). What's the point of "snooping" around an enemy city if i can't tell its true assets...
  5. crayven

Not a Bug: Defending units that shouldn't be there!

I am attacking players who have in their defense army units that couldn't have been built in their city ! I check the enemy city and i see no ( let's say balista buildings )....i click attack...and then i am put against some random troops AND some balistas !! Either the game does not show the...
  6. crayven

Battle module

Ugh...thanks. I swear this thing has been driving me insane - i lost a lotof battles because my rock throwers HAD ( or at least i thought so ) to advance, making them meat for the melees. Thx. Problem solved, i guess :P
  7. crayven

Battle module

Hi, i have a question: Is there a way to make the units on the map travel less than their maximum amount of tiles? Is there a button for "end turn" that i do not know about? For example i'd like my ranged units to NOT have to move to the full extent of their capacity right into the enemy's...