Search results

1. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Event prizes

Event prizes are shoddy and difficult if not impossible to win. Maybe we are having too many events. It would be better if we had less and more chance to get decent prizes. As a result of this two members from my guild lost heart and left the game for good. Buck up and give us a decent chance of...
  2. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Neighbourhood

The neighbourhood should consist of players of the same level. I am tired of being attacked by people and cannot retaliate because they are much higher up than I am. Or at least make it possible for the guild to trash this guy. I keep losing goods and it isn't as if they grow on trees. I am in...
  3. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Event Halloween Event 2016

Agreed getting stingy are we? It's insulting to people like me who do spend money on the game......and to all dedica who make it a wonderful game.ted players of FOE
  4. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

Same problem on Firefox and it was fine two days ago. I could actually open two tabs to keep an eye on my two cities and it gave me no problems as I said till two days ago. I downloaded Opera and the game is running smoothly. I have two tabs open as I mentioned I have 2 cities and one in...
  5. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Trades and goods

Because of the introduction of GE players are unwilling to part with specific goods for negoatiation. This is causing a slow down in the game's momentum. I suggest goods rewards are increased production made faster or easier.
  6. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Boring!!!!!

Step up the game. It's becoming slow and boring and for heaven's sake give us a decent prize at the end of each event. I'm in the Postmodern ERA. We need more expansions because Iìm leaving everything in the inventory and I can't build new GB's. Step it up or you will lose alot of players. Not...
  7. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Plundering / Graffiti

HOW ABOUT WE STOP BIG GUYS PLUNDERING LITTLE GUYS. ALL OTHER GAMES KEEP PLAYERS OF THE SAME WEIGHT TOGETHER OR AT LEAST AFFORD HIM THE PROTECTION OF HIS GUILD. STORMFALL, TRIBAL WARS 2, WE ALL GET OUT CLAN'S OR LEAGUE'S PROTECTION. NOT THE CASE HERE. I SUGGEST INNOGAMES DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
  8. Aurelia the Mighty 136

Event Winter Event 2015

No it hasn't but it supposed to be today. Can't Wait yo ho ho!:D