Search results

1. OVERTYPE

New Idea: Antiques Dealer

At the beginning it was something new; fresh; space available therefore there was high activity and some went crazy about it and definitely diamonds were involved. Aye, most likely those who has built up their cities are looking for specific things or simply those items become somewhat worthless...
  2. OVERTYPE

New Idea: Antiques Dealer

It's accessible to lower players. All you have to do is participate in guild expedition; guild battlegrounds; collect incidents; do quests; daily quests; events; resell; and then either be lucky on the right time or check the auction when your world player activity is low. I'm playing since 2012...
  3. OVERTYPE

New Idea: Plundering incidents

meh
  4. OVERTYPE

Im a bit sad....

Hey Black! Nice to see you and wish you all the best.:)
  5. OVERTYPE

Top 15 things I wish to be added/changed in FOE

Less clicking for example aiding; visiting tavern and aborting recurring quests would be great and it's been discussed before. It seems that this suggests that we can choose which recurring quest we want to do or do all quests at once and it's been discussed before. Judging by this post...
  6. OVERTYPE

Top 15 things I wish to be added/changed in FOE

16. Remove posting rights for aquila scutum. http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?search/32011/
  7. OVERTYPE

Best defending army

Well there is no best combination however it's wise to use in some cases artillery, stealth, retaliation units.
  8. OVERTYPE

New Idea: GBG strategy flags

Once again your sarcasm?
  9. OVERTYPE

New Idea: GBG strategy flags

Indicator would be great :)
  10. OVERTYPE

New Idea: Indicators for guild officers.

Overall not necessary but there could be a in guild profile on a players avatar a little logo or similar.
  11. OVERTYPE

New Idea: Army Management Improvement

Great idea and has been suggested before. :)
  12. OVERTYPE

why won't my game load

Well you can't play this game on a potato:rolleyes:
  13. OVERTYPE

New Idea: Send buildings directly to antique dealer exchange from city

Of course nothing much but as usual there must be some crappy offers as well.
  14. OVERTYPE

Yes and a little no since in lower eras unattached unit especially if it's not unlocked in tech tree might be useful.
  15. OVERTYPE

That's the reality. There a thin line between improving and make easier. Of course it's easier to play without thinking through and obtaining store buildings. Simply drop building immediate upgrade and sell or reap the benefit and once its useless then sell it in antique dealer. If I use store...