Search results

1. Cursedveggie

Forwarded: GBG: flag not correctly representing siege progress

You're taking about the counter not updating, this is the flags themselves that colour on as you progress on a sector from dark to light. They are all staying dark no matter how much progress, this is new since the event started
  2. Cursedveggie

World War S

Everyone else seems to have gone really quiet on this thread :( I was enjoying the war of words!
  3. Cursedveggie

World War S

He's under seige
  4. Cursedveggie

Forwarded: GBG: flag not correctly representing siege progress

This is also happening on L, R and C :)
  5. Cursedveggie

St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Lots of lag and app hanging since this started :(
  6. Cursedveggie

St Patricks

Collect enough shamrock?
  7. Cursedveggie

That's the word I couldn't think of! Getting old and losing my mind :lol::(
  8. Cursedveggie

I'm only really doing it because I can't stand to leave a quest undone :o Watching the little boat going back and forth is quite relaxing :)
  9. Cursedveggie

I'm just winging it! Collecting 1T shamrocks every few seconds, no idea how long it will take for a 2nd town :lol:
  10. Cursedveggie

St Patricks

Can't see anything for certain but other sets can be plundered so don't see why this would be any different
  11. Cursedveggie

In Guild challenges/games ideas Thread

We sometimes race GE to see who can finish 64 encounters first. But that only lasts 5 minutes on a Tuesday morning :(
  12. Cursedveggie

World War S

13. Cursedveggie

What did you last eat?

#me too
  14. Cursedveggie

Contributing to GB's

No, it's always been like that. I suppose they thought it was unfair if you've contributed some that you are suddenly stopped from putting more on, of course that was before arc and people dumping 1000s at once. It is something that can be exploited, often see hoodies putting 1fp on every gb...
  15. Cursedveggie

New Idea: Show sector abbreviations on battleground map

I play on my phone most of the time and the screen is not that big (same as most phones) making the text big enough to read on every sector would in all likelihood completely obscure everything else on the map. Would probably be ok on pc
  16. Cursedveggie

Guild Battlegrounds

What's wrong with grey? I find it easy to pick out amongst all the colours
  17. Cursedveggie

Contributing to GB's

Ok then that's a bug :)
  18. Cursedveggie

Contributing to GB's

If you already donated to the gb you can continue to donate once the player has rotated out of the hood until it has levelled
  19. Cursedveggie

Inno's Modelling of city defences / attacks / plundering

I sometimes plunder residential or supply buildings if they are of an age I am interested in as I get the goods from the VoyagerV1 GB
  20. Cursedveggie

Fix Colosseum

Did you not read the GB description before you built it?