• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!

Search results

1. New World Feedback Thread

I think it does look a little different. But an actual different configuration of the landmass would be helpful when playing more than one world, and make it a bit more interesting.
  2. New World Feedback Thread

Thanks folks, that was interesting to know. I didn't realise that worlds had been released alphabetically. Not sure if I personally want to take on another world but sounds like it will be popular. I really enjoy the visuals side of the game, so a different land layout would appeal to me but I...
  3. New World Feedback Thread

I've never been in the game before where a new world is announced, so I am not sure just how exciting it is. Is it mainly long-established players who will find it the most stimulating? I have started new worlds and all I have played so far look the same (!) the initial play is the same, have...
  4. Closed September Fall Contest

9 fudge, 13 cinnamon, 6 choc, 18 apples, 17 pumpkins
  5. Closed August Pirate Contest

I am wearing a green, blue, violet and white top, so I guess that makes me Matey Two-Toe Peg-Leg Scurvy Freeloader. or Matey Freeloader for short, or maybe even Emfree?
  6. Trading past High Middle Ages Seems Difficult

Trading in Later Middle ages goods in East-Nagach does not seem to be happening much if at all, have I made a mistake advancing to this age or will things start to even out again at some stage? I haven't been playing long enough to know if this is one of the periodic pitfalls of the game. Is it...
  7. Spoiler 2021 WILDLIFE EVENT

I found the beta Wildlife event very entertaining and generous. There was a feeling of autonomy over the game-play, allowing it to be longer in duration and more satisfying than just pressing a button and crossing your fingers. Will be interesting to compare playing it in my other world when it...