• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!
  • Archaeology Event 2022

Explorers, it's time to dig your way into the Archaeology event! Read all about it here!

Search results

1. Archeology Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/may-archaeology-contest.45395/
  2. Closed May Archaeology Contest!

#1 : The letter "t"! #2 : Darkness #3 : Loot Fun Awesome Lots Oh Shiny
  3. 10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

Next event is set to Monday, May 2nd... according the Surprise box.
  4. Duplicate: Change game world

It has been announced that it'll be fixed in the next update for mobile devices.
  5. Update Update to 1.226 Feedback

The Castle gives one expansion at level 16, 18 & 20. So the Castle does give you expansions... some time in the future.
  6. New Bug: The quest New Frontiers is blocked.

You had to infiltrate 3 sectors of the province south of Las Penas. That province is marked in red on your map, which means that you haven't conquered that province as you stated in your first post.
  7. 10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

It usually takes a day or two after event start. Be patient, it'll come...
  8. Communication or lack there of!

I have ran into quite a few players, who was non english speaking or at max very poor at english. That could also be a reason for not replying.
  9. Can't find rewards

I think he means yields from city buildings. He can't see the stars...
  10. General conversation

Random thoughts... How much does your city look like the outskirts of Westview at Halloween? With almost stillstanding residents doing nonstop repetitive tasks...
  11. Android: Cannot connect to world via ISP but works with wifi

Have you granted access for phone-data use for apps when without wifi signal? That seems to be the usual problem when FoE app users can't get access.
  12. Ancient Egypt Mission

Nubian archers and nothing else...why bother with other units when the nubians can get the job done.
  13. How do I cancel a boost?

Time is a commodity in FoE. They'll trade you for it...but it'll cost you.
  14. Closed March Forum Contest

15. New Bug: loading game

Spori, since you are the only one to complain about loading time...it suggests that the problem is your connection or device. That is not a thing that InnoGames can do anything about. If you use a browser, try to clear the cache...if you haven't already tried that. If you use the App, try and...
  16. founder-less guild

No one with founder rights can be kicked from a guild. Another founder must first demote the unwanted founder before he/she can be removed from the guild.
  17. Unformatted: Goods building sizes, game imbalance.

This is why we have a thing called a "friends-list". Make sure you have plenty friends that have what you need and friends that needs what you have. In that case, you'll never lack goods...
  18. GE Upgrades

Terraces makes good cash in the AD. I thought that was the main reason why they are in the game.
  19. Closed Forge Moments Competition

Well, as others have written, there has been too many great moments, to just pick one. But in my mind, there is one which stands out: 2013, FoE is still in BETA state and a Computer game award show is coming up. A majority of the Community logs into the award shows voting page and votes, making...
  20. General conversation

(((30-5)/3 + 1) × 3) +2 = 30 ((8,33 + 1) × 3) + 2 = 30 28 + 2 = 30 I don't see any missing $.