• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!
  • Archaeology Event 2022

Explorers, it's time to dig your way into the Archaeology event! Read all about it here!

Search results

1. suethegreat

Way to collapse icons on right in laptop mode?

Is there a way to collapse the icons on the right on a laptop? Incidents are increasingly being hidden in this area under the icons. Cant see a suggestion for this.
  2. suethegreat

10th Anniversary questions and non feedback comments.

Lol oh joy a Bank Holiday, no GE probably no battlefields, erect your city shields :) without using a spoiler there is a rush quest that cannot be done on a Monday
  3. suethegreat

The Event box won in 10th for the next event has a countdown currently 10 days 10 hrs 9m as at 23.20 on 21 April which makes it a Monday is that correct unless my maths is wrong which wouldn't be unusual lol.
  4. suethegreat

Diamonds

ok i stand corrected however by giving up and not using diamonds you lose goods and have to start over assuming you still have attempts left and assuming you get it right the next time. Sometimes in negs only 1 good is left to select and if that is a diamond option then spending 10 is better...
  5. suethegreat

Diamonds

You have to use diamonds in negotiations if you do not guess correctly in 4 tries (using tavern boost for GE) or in 4 allocated tries (or 3) in daily challenges, Japan or event quests. Having all the goods in the world will not allow you to escape the 10 diamond 'fee' for extra goes until you...
  6. suethegreat

Plundering is actually stealing

as are losing goods in negotiations when there is no preset reveal that you got the correct answer.
  7. suethegreat

maintenance mid event maybe adding presents........lol
  8. suethegreat

Daily quests

Some say there have been changes to Daily Challenges was there a notice about this I missed? Day 1 of a new GE my Daily Challenge in HMA was to complete Level 2 of GE. I initially misread this as Level 1 (ok old need reading glasses not always to hand for tiny FOE writing) That is completing...
  9. suethegreat

Diamonds

Have you therefore been playing over 7 years? Established players can build up huge diamond reserves sadly newer players don't always realise how long the game has been going and don't realise there is no instant gratification. Naturally as a business Inno don't really want people to play for...
  10. suethegreat

St Patricks event start?

Thanks!
  11. suethegreat

St Patricks event start?

Is it correct that the next event starts on a Friday? usually Thursday. Also how long do completed auctions say after completion? until you collect or is there a time limit? cheers
  12. suethegreat

Event Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

My event balls and quests started at midnight. The events kick off at 9.30 am so i do have a day and a bit following the congrats message therefore it is fingers crossed there is always one more (ball) reward. I know incidents can bring up event rewards right up to event end but dont stay up...
  13. suethegreat

is it always a given that there is one more set of balls whatever on the last day even after finishing the event quests and getting the finished legend? was very close at the end but spent diamonds as wasn't sure and couldn't rely on incidents. Nice event building when motivated.
  14. suethegreat

hmm well playing as always but to get fully levelled building is doubtful. Unfortunately the strategy should have been to save all the balls then do a single blow out using the league coach. Needs diamonds even with the event box and newsletter balls. My feedback would be for a build upgrade in...
  15. suethegreat

Motivation priorities

I have noticed my fairground builds, helter skelter etc very often miss the motivation aid process with productions being aided in preference to this build set even. Is it a case that multi part builds fall under the radar when auto aid is handed out? or just bad luck? Personally not a fan of...
  16. suethegreat

Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

Out of interest how come there was no key segment in the daily quest (10 am on 2/1/22 for me) yet another 10 stars were awarded at midnight on 3/1/22 in event and event runs another 9 hours?
  17. suethegreat

no key option on the daily today just needed 1 segment hey ho not spending 100 diamonds to get it as only thing left worth having is a store building. Will only cost 7100 diamonds to complete calendar, makes sleigh look cheap lol. Only 11 days until next event :)v (switched daily prize for...
  18. suethegreat

This complaint will be raised may times from now as players winging the event without reading the small print realise they cannot fill the calendar nor get the sleigh free. In player defence we are so used to seeing diamond boxes to complete things quicker and to heal troops etc that the diamond...
  19. suethegreat

'Whether that's a good move or not, only Inno will know.' The ramifications were not considered, nor was the season of goodwill or Holidays or winter or whatever spin is put on it. Even Scrooge changed his ways in the end. Established diamond farm players may cough up for missing keys or...
  20. suethegreat

Egyptian settelement combat

8 archers are usually successful. Hold back let them come to you. If you dont get their archers quickly before they hide then retreat out of shot then make them come out. The hardest fights are camels with archers then best left alone. Also discovered you can delete your barracks once the 300...