• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forge Bowl Event 2022

Alright Teams! Gather your players in the locker room to learn all about Forge Bowl 2022 here!

Search results

1. New Bug: GBG lock up when sector is taken

These issues happened to me ony Android app: 1. Every time a sector is taken. I need to exit the GBG map and go back before I can fight on other sectors. 2. I was doing negotiation on a sector when it is taken. I can not exist from the sector or the GBG. Had to force exit the app.
  2. New Bug: GE guild ranking not visible

Hi, I can see the guild ranking this morning when GE just started, but it disappeared now on my android phone version. Please check if this is a bug. Thanks.
  3. New Bug: GBG slow on mobile after a few fights

World: O world Browser and Version: Android phone Overview of the bug: GBG slow down and lag Screenshots: N/A How often this occurs: every time I fights or negotiate in GBG Urgency: urgent as this causes issue and I can over hit a sector I don't want to take. Preventative Actions: I had to...
  4. New Bug: Invited player didn't count

Hi, I play on mobile most of the time and recently invited my wife to the O world, but I can not see her as my invited player. Not sure where to post so put this in the bug report.