• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Winter Event 2021

It's Wintertime! Learn all about our Winter Event 2021 here!
  • Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Guild Perks is a brand-new feature in which your Guild must work together to unlock and activate Perks. Each of which carries its own tradeoff, and when used correctly, could turn the tide of battle! However, currently, the feature is still being shaped on Beta, and we need your ideas to help us do so! Please check out the full details here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!

Search results

1. Arctic Fox the Fighter

music debate Whats better Metal or pop music

Rules: no songs containing profanity link songs from Youtube If a song has a swear word must be in a spoiler and say it contains swearing Do not go off the topic of music Feel free to criticize music tastes as long as it is not too harsh ::)
  2. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Lions is recruiting

⚜ lions ⚜ is recruiting we are the fiercest lions in the mountains, we are loyal to our allies. We will do GBG properly NO ALLIENCES, NO AGREEMENTS, we will fight together and stick together. If you betray the pride you will be crushed. No one is left behind, we work together; we stick...
  3. Arctic Fox the Fighter

jaims i'm sadly coming to start a battle town... No nego allowed

I will start a series on this world hopefully. If RL will permit warning i'm coming to fight and plunder you all
  4. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Do Not Suggest: custom portraits (in order to balance; it should cost diamonds)

Proposal: for custom portraits to be made Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes Reason: It would make the game cooler and possibly make more diamond spenders so more revenue for inno. Plus there would be something for everyone Details: I believe inno should make custom...
  5. Arctic Fox the Fighter

whats your favourite dance

What is your favourite dance
  6. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Player Response thread for journal of the wannabe fighter

The journal can be found Here
  7. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Android app not getting the update

Hi my Moto E4 android 7 has not received the update for the app should I be concerned This is urgent!!!!! I have installed and uninstalled the app What should I do @Lady Marlena
  8. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Player Journal of a wannabe fighter

Hi I am Emma I have been playing for 4 months or so, and I am going to write a log of what is happening in my city I currently am in the late middle ages Please leave comments Here please thank you
  9. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

Moan here and no where else
  10. Arctic Fox the Fighter

Artistic clubhouse

Hi we design avatars and guild recruitments We can make a guild webpage and scratch games Cost: free How to order via replies on the thread then I will pm you No waiting list right now Projects may take a while to be made