• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Search results

1. justcallmepops

Forwarded: Enhance Accessibility for the Visually Impaired

[Proposal]: To enhance accessibility for the visually-impaired and/or those with dyslexia [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes [Reason]: As far as possible disabled members should not be excluded or disadvantaged [Details]: Having consulted with visuaaly impaired players it seems...
  2. justcallmepops

Suggestion - Points for Siegers

Having spoken with several other players who, like me, having faster connections, use 100's of troops doing the bulk of resieging during GVG battles there is a growing feeling that siegers should be rewarded with ranking points. Might this be something that the developers would consider?
  3. justcallmepops

Developers - please adjust your prorities.

I am one of the many players who likes to fight on the GVG map. I also spend a considerable amount of time talking with friends (and even the occasional enemy) on the subject of our frustrations with the inability or unwillingness of the game developers to solve the multifarious problems with...