• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Search results

1. numbrcrunchr

REAL LIVES MATTER

what happened to your photoshopped fantasies emma? I thought it was very cute, just like your cotton socks :P Either way, we've been at no 1 for over 600 days now. How's all that hoping and wishin' going 4ya?
  2. numbrcrunchr

LOW Advanced Guide

64 size (Cherry) 10 fps 12 goods 10% attack 0.186 fps/sq 0.156 goods/sq 0.156 %attack/sq For players who believe they have plenty of defence when it comes to PvP, I wonder if replacing the nishki ponds with sakura rocks for the 64 size (Cherry) arrangement will boost attack just that little...
  3. numbrcrunchr

REAL LIVES MATTER

bless your little cotton socks Emma lol
  4. numbrcrunchr

Analysing the real value of Great Buildings

Correct, no one in the top 20 owns the Oracle
  5. numbrcrunchr

REAL LIVES MATTER

Yep that profile is almost 4 years old and we were only dipping our toes in the water back then. We have had to adapt with the times ;)
  6. numbrcrunchr

REAL LIVES MATTER

thx Emmagirl2 :)
  7. numbrcrunchr

The best Tomorrow Era attack/defense

Not dissimilar to GvG. 1 or 2 champions/stealth tanks and the rest rogues. As speed is not critical, you have the option of going manual. Zen fighters can go manual to the death but a mere mortal like me might go manual only to tuck away my lead fighter to ensure rogues transform to fighters...
  8. numbrcrunchr

Filter for Guild Treasury Contributions

I agree a filter would make life much much easier. One useful purpose is that it is an indirect metric of how often a player is collecting from their treasury GBs which is likely the minimum frequency of how often they are logging in.
  9. numbrcrunchr

Here's the 8th survey of GB ownership and levels amongst the elite players from two worlds. Methodology is on page 4 of this thread. I only include the top 10 active players from 2 worlds. Since the last survey from January 2019, we have a few new GBs on the scene, as well as the addition of...
  10. numbrcrunchr

haha, it was not my intention. Didn't realise the last post on this thread was nearly 5 years ago! I suspect the question posed by the OP was of interest at the time as Tomorrow Era was probably the highest era around then, or maybe Future Era had just been released, so players tended to stick...
  11. numbrcrunchr

Good questions and answers! I have a vested interested having been in Tomorrow for a year now and at least another year or possibly more before I decide to graduate and have been labouring about the best defence combination to use as DAs in GvG. In regards to attack, against a single wave...
  12. numbrcrunchr

Without much ado, here is the latest update of my twice yearly survey of the GB ownership and levels amongst the elites. See previous post on page 4 of this thread for methodology. I only include the top 10 active players from 2 worlds. Previous results are in this thread. Since the last...
  13. numbrcrunchr

Here is the latest update of what is becoming my twice yearly survey of popular GBs amongst the elites. See previous post on page 4 of this thread for methodology. I only include the top 10 active players from 2 worlds. Previous results are in this thread. Two new GBs available to the elite...
  14. numbrcrunchr

Other HTML 5

Safari, MacOS text is a little blurry everywhere, the smaller the text (eg. in the global chat) the worse it is
  15. numbrcrunchr

I'll do my best to update the figures every 6 months, next being mid year, around end of June to July.
  16. numbrcrunchr

Herewith the latest survey of popular GBs amongst the elites. It's been 8 months since the last one. We have 2 new GBs on the scene since the last survey: the Kraken and the Atlantis Museum. Only 1 player of the last cohort of 20 from the 4th survey has been replaced, continuing a trend of...
  17. numbrcrunchr

How is Hall of Fame Power added

HoF power is not distributed to prestige. A guild collects daily power from GvG sectors currently owned, and HoFs collected. Prestige mostly comes from the GvG sectors owned, and the level of the guild. Therefore, the HoFs do not directly contribute to a guild's ranking.
  18. numbrcrunchr

Hagia Worth

Hagia is probably best suited to the early eras and for end stage players, and could probably be deleted during the mid stage. How? In the early eras it's happiness is useful. In the end stage game, when players have GBs at very high levels, eg. L40+ for the other fp producing GBs, e.g. AO, CdM...
  19. numbrcrunchr

The arc plus cf strategy

and those goods are refined for players in ME and above :) An opportunity to cut back on some goods producing GBs.