• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Search results

1. Queen Lynette

Closed April Forum Contest - Word Find

Well this is the best I can do, hope it's alright! Thanks! QueenLynett Revolver Brisgard
  2. Queen Lynette

Closed April Forum Contest - Word Find

I can't figure out how to highlight on here! This isn't fair to non-tech-savvy people!! :(
  3. Queen Lynette

How many Chocolate Coins?!

My guess will be 99. Happy St Patrick's Day to you all!
  4. Queen Lynette

Do you L❤VE to Fight in GvG?!! We need YOU!!

Sorry Emma, but maybe you could start fresh in Brisgard with us! : )
  5. Queen Lynette

Oh sorry to hear you're in another world, we just went up to #2 here! Keep on battling though!
  6. Queen Lynette

UPDATE!! REVOLVER/REVolution is now #2 in Brisgard!! We are almost level 62 & receive 7 FPs a day. In GE we are #1 or 2 & we compete in Diamond & Platinum Leagues in GBG! Our members are awesome at helping in every way, with a 1.9 Club, Arc & OBs leveling, & nice deals on goods, plus we have...
  7. Queen Lynette

Hello Fighters! REVOLVER guild is looking for GvG fighters because we still love the thrill of real time battles! We are currently #3 & have been #2 in Brisgard! We require level 1 in GE & ask for assistance in GBG also, but even if you're new to fighting & enjoy it, we are happy to train...