• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Search results

1. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Good point I agree :D
  2. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

I have tried to this PVP Arena ... It looks like you can just have 1 units setup for defending army ... so not sure what is the point of setting a defending army and what real interaction is for this PVP Arena and the effort for the rewards as other players I spoken to see is as waste of time...
  3. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Sorry never will be interested PVP Arena .. It adds another thing to be done and there is no interactions with anyone .. to me another boring task to be done as I do not see any real challenge just win some prizes only if you have spent enough time doing to be at the top of the list :(
  4. PvP Arena Returns

no problem thanks .. but can we make PvP more interactive
  5. PvP Arena Returns

Sorry where can I vote not to have PVP maybe to late usual ... As I have relook at and it boring me as I don’t see the fun it, I tried but sorry it is no fun to play it. I do not see the added value in it or already have GE, GBG and GvG. I been playing this game for a long time ... You call me...
  6. PvP Arena Feedback

All I know they have put it on hold the new PvP ... I was never gong to play the PvP as there enough to do already ... and the old was good as it was passive as it just added all your battles up .. simple ...
  7. Spoiler msg center overhaul

All I need to know when ... don't care about the new PvP (a sad day when PvP to does come) just need the message center .. how much longer? ;)
  8. Will not fix Puffin/Photon browser problems

So sad, the inability of the company so obvious....
  9. Closed The King's Jigsaw Woes

Box 1- 19 Box 2- 16 Box 3- 3 Box 4- 21 Box 5- 13 Box 6- 5 Box 7- 14 Box 8- 18 Box 9- 4 Box 10- 12 Box 11- 7 Box 12- 15 Box 13- 17 Box 14- 8 Box 15- 1 Box 16- 9 Box 17- 11 Box 18- 2 Box 19- 20 Box 20- 6 Box 21- 10
  10. Market - Create Offer - Select goods issue

I believe recent updates of the "Market" have some improvements which are good, but others have worsen the usability. The "Your Offers:" and/or "Your Needs:" good list now do not stay on goods that are focus on, the list either jumps to the bottom of the list or changes to the age you are in...