• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Search results

1. totally unfair

its not a challenge, its an impossible quest against unfair odds. I should have the same abilities with the same soldiers as my opponent
  2. totally unfair

I know that, but I couldn't even get to the mountains in 1 turn.
  3. totally unfair

some of these battles so completely unfair and one-sided (or rigged). I just had a continent battle, and the game restricted my riflemen and Jaeger to move only 3 spaces at a time in any direction, whereas the opponent could move his 6. I had better attact/def ratings (67%/37%) compared to...
  4. stealth

how do you have Rangers and Jaeger go stealth?
  5. founder-less guild

checked the guild members listing page, and no one has little crowns by their name.
  6. founder-less guild

sounds good, but what does "highest rights" mean, and when did the 30 days period start? 2 of our highest ranked players are new to this guild (I am one, and we both came from the same un-active guild). Would we be ineligable for the reassigned rights because we're new here, even though we are...
  7. founder-less guild

and don't know when the 60 days are up, because don't know when the founder was eliminated.
  8. founder-less guild

So you're saying we can not stay in this one and designate new leader(s)? I've already tried a few other guilds, and this one is more active, and we like the group we have. Would much rather have new leaders and keep here. We have invested a lot of goods to the guild and can move up in the...
  9. founder-less guild

but how do I find out who the founder is or was? No member of the guild has any rights to make changes.
  10. founder-less guild

I am in a guild (retired old guy) in Fel Dranghyr, and we can not raise our guild level, only the founder can. But as far a we can find out, there is no founder for our guild. What can we do to upgrade our playing level and/or designate a new member to control the guild?