• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. Ariana Erosaire

Why I am leaving the game

@Knight of ICE the feeling is mutual. Some people can't handle the truth. Problems with the game ARE relevant to why people are leaving it. That's completely in keeping with the original post. Get your goose-stepping out of my coffee break -- It's Cafe corner! Yeah, we take every...
  2. Ariana Erosaire

I thought the original "selling point" for GBG was that it's the only way they could port something like GvG to the mobile app - and all those mobile players were missing the fun of an interactive team battle? Hmm turns out players just needed a game hack to farm personal rewards, otherwise...
  3. Ariana Erosaire

Erm, it's a little hard for me to imagine how they could have designed it worse than how it's turned out. So I'll err on the side of virtually anything could have been done to make GBG better and more balanced than it is - without repeating what I've said in the Battleground feedback thread for...
  4. Ariana Erosaire

That's true BUT --- this used to be a sustainable game, meant for strategy. Until the changes released in about the last 1.5 years (Antiques and Battlegrounds and recurring fight quests in SAAB/Venus) put so much FPS, rank points, and attack boost into the game, that it removed all meaning...
  5. Ariana Erosaire

The boring clicks part has been in the game a long time, it's just gotten more annoying the more stuff they add to the game. I remember when Expedition was added and it was initially like pulling teeth to get the people who were used to ignoring GvG and just collecting their city for 10 minutes...
  6. Ariana Erosaire

Update to 1.197 Feedback

99.99% of people now are just changing for the hell of it. every week there's a new "imposter" in my guild - and I give up keeping track of the changes in friends or other guilds. In the previous 7 years of play I knew of 3 people total who had used full or part of their real name and asked...
  7. Ariana Erosaire

Update to 1.197 Feedback

From now on it's possible to change your username through the game settings This should at least generate an event history notification to all friends and guild mates when a name changes. As it is now it's like they go in the witness protection program and suddenly strangers appear in our...
  8. Ariana Erosaire

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

1) GBG tag changes are not in the announcement? Why do we still get surprise changes - and/or what's the point of listing only some of the changes? I read and still get surprised. 2) you can't even view buildings on a province without going through this pop-up. I don't understand why view...
  9. Ariana Erosaire

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

The headers for every age on the market screen makes scrolling worse; can't see all of colonial and industrial in the same screenshot for example. If you want to trade between ages you need to be able to see between ages, and previously you could get 2 full sets of 5 lines (4 ages) visible on...
  10. Ariana Erosaire

GBG IS BROKEN

I tried similar feedback in March in the GBG feedback thread. The game has balance issues with the Space ages, the separate colony means these goods are super-plentiful; never before was it possible to store up 20-50K of goods in an age, but I have that and more in Mars and above. I played the...
  11. Ariana Erosaire

GVG tactics that break the spirit of the rules

1) yeah that's the point of LZ, you have to watch 24/7 or Re-shield them every day, BUT no one has to watch those at all or spend to shield them every day when they are all greyed out. Free rent. Exploit. Of course it has spread to other servers: nothing exploitable stays unexploited for...
  12. Ariana Erosaire

GBG IS BROKEN

People have been posting the same round-up of ideas about rebalancing GBG every couple of months, and as far as I know GBG is not even on the to-be-fixed list. So that would be a no. Experienced players know that getting 1000 fights a day on GBG is an exploit, and siege camps need to be...
  13. Ariana Erosaire

GBG IS BROKEN

Unfortunately, its not a "new" problem. We figured that out early in 2020 and a couple of strong guilds have been pinning and locking people out on our server for over a year. Most of the time everyone is just farming anyway and the smaller guilds are let out of their box from time to time...
  14. Ariana Erosaire

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

The change to GBG match-ups happened around update 1.198, which was Feb 15. We have screenshots of a board on US servers that was still random for the match that started Feb 4 and ended Feb 15, and then the sorting for the next board was by guild ID on the match that started Feb 18. We are in...
  15. Ariana Erosaire

But the idea is not to know we'll be stuck in Groundhog day every season? The point of exposing this is hopefully that someone with the ability to fix it will stop ignoring GBG league/rank/matching problems.
  16. Ariana Erosaire

Deal in whole numbers, yes. You can get there from the decimal too, because math doesn't lie: 53/8 = 6.625 and the decimal remainder is literally describing how many leftover parts of a group of 8 you have. to see the whole number representation of that, you multiply the decimal remainder .625...
  17. Ariana Erosaire

The mods on Facebook don't know, mods on forums don't know, and the people answering customer support tickets don't know -- because these are all volunteers, they're interviewed and trained or given a script/rules to follow, but I have known some players who got these positions and have some...
  18. Ariana Erosaire

it exactly follows the pattern, within a league, sort guilds by rank highest to lowest then by guild ID highest to lowest. the crossover board from 1000 LP to 999 and under is strange looking at first glance because the lowest ID 1000 rank guilds get matched with the highest ID guilds below...
  19. Ariana Erosaire

It's not random any more, we were able to predict the top 4 diamond boards of 8 guilds each with 1000LP rank and sorted by their guild ID, and all 4 were correct. I think it was random up until something changed this year. By looking at guild ID number, we see why we've been matched up with a...
  20. Ariana Erosaire

GVG reset times

FoE tv or whatever link to the game there was when I started funneled players to EN/international server as the default, and I thought the selector was just choosing to play in English which of course, I wanted. I didn't know for a long time that there were different ones for the US, or that...