• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. vfrmark

GVG tactics that break the spirit of the rules

HRC said: what if a guild kicks all other guilds off a map and then releases all the LZ's sectors and 1 sector behind it so no guild can land on that age And a year later its become normal game play in GvG AA map across all servers. Top guild(s) take the east release all sectors around LZ...
  2. vfrmark

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

Matt the Melancholic said: According to the Wiki, it varies and you can expect between 10 and 15 per day. They do occur at random times, and some can be very tricky to spot. One looks just like another tree (another is a tree with a red dagger in it, which is easier to spot). Look out for fallen...
  3. vfrmark

GBG IS BROKEN

personally 3 changes needed 1) another level above diamond where only the top 20 guilds fight and ideally across all servers. 2) top guild at the end gets a 10% reduction in Siege Camp etc ability to reduce attrition, #2 gets 5% and this reduction is accumulative for each new session. alas the...
  4. vfrmark

Unformatted: Possible modifications AGES in fights

perhaps china wants to play FOE and beat existing top guilds? Maybe post to some independent research to back up that the FOE app on Huawei includes some sort of spyware?
  5. vfrmark

Unformatted: Possible modifications AGES in fights

ScorpioMC 100% agree, i have no bronze age troops so I do the same just change from AA troops to bronze and can then find rogues very quickly, BUT as you say and show on PC its much faster to change rogues out then on mobile device. 100% agree. but report this as a bug because it leads to...
  6. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

That delay was horried for any honest player do RQ and yes after major complaints 1st in Beta then in live servers they withdrew the delay, so yes you could in your words say they backed off
  7. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

but you post all the time as if you know everything! but then post you know nothing! I tend to agree with you that you know nothing. please remember a 2000 abort limit over a 12 quest cycle doing just one quest is only 166 quests so lets be a little more honest to players and say the new...
  8. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

ICE as mod please stop flaming the threads with statements you have no proof and nothing to back up with, please
  9. vfrmark

General conversation

a breath of fresh air and many thanks for confirming a bug
  10. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

just because you did not see another CM post are you saying Lordwasa lied? You still do not understand the players in this game, we do not want a Mod to lie to us or challange us when the Mod knows nothing more than we do and is only flaming the threads, this is not the role of a mod and only...
  11. vfrmark

General conversation

Tend to agree Emberguard, alas I would have liked to keep a few things like the list of followers, think thats the biggee, trying to remember that original mod in year 1 and 2 of the game who still pops in from time to time and was very pushy but fair. Ice - you have to challenge everything...
  12. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

but you said So you know nothing apart from offical statements but now your saying you know a CM was posting incorrect information - I think you are doing a Agent327 here and just posting against anything any player posts. Wasa never posted a correction and hes know for being very open and...
  13. vfrmark

General conversation

Alas i dropped out of of the game for 9 months and was not worried as plenty of diamonds there but alas they deleted my forum account, guessing they sent a mail to my junk inbox, no idea but 7 or 8 year old account wasted :(
  14. vfrmark

General conversation

yep 100% agree
  15. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

Knight you joined as a mod Aug 26, only 8 months ago and you flame the formum more than any player since Agent327 and I never ever thought i would say that to anyone. Maybe if you stopped attacking so many players posts and making statements challenging them when you personaly keep saying you...
  16. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

Incorrect, your own community manager in beta, @lordwasa on Feb 26, 2021 said This is not a bug. This delay has been added to prevent exploiting of the recurring questline. Now what bit of that statement do you not understand? Why do we have some CM amd mods honest...
  17. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

if you need more the link from delay to RQ limit comes from the Community Manager himself lordwasa Community Manager Feb 26, 2021 This is not a bug. This delay has been added to...
  18. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

Inno posted this in connection to the delay This week, we moved forward with an update that sets a limit on Quest Aborts to prevent this exploit, and the impact it has on our servers. Inno also said To provide some context, for transparency purposes, we have been collecting feedback on quest...
  19. vfrmark

General conversation

Lost my title when they deleted my account :(, left game for 9 months and my game account was ok but forum account deleted. So had to restart a new forum account despite being the 2nd oldest forum user after GreyWolf (nice guy)
  20. vfrmark

Update 1.201 Feedback

happy to explain for you They said " we have been collecting feedback on quest abort exploits, and trying to figure out a way to tackle this. " The only feed back over RQ has been players compaining about other players doing 6000 fights in a day and pointing out the only way to do this is...