• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. Cuthwolf

GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

Improve your attack stats, join a better guild, enjoy GBG and the great rewards. Stop bleating on here.
  2. Cuthwolf

Fisherman's Pier

It is a decoration that provides happiness if polished and 4 FP if chained to a Pirate's Hideout. So not a cultural building.
  3. Cuthwolf

crystals

Data Crystals in Virtual Future? Platinum Crystals in SAV? Quests mentioning searching for crystals? More information please.
  4. Cuthwolf

SAJ

Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format. Yours isn't to start with. Even when it is formatted, it can not be on the Do Not Suggest List. Also it should not have been proposed before. This is how you propose an idea...
  5. Cuthwolf

GBG IS BROKEN

"And Alexander wept for there were no more worlds to conquer" This is where GBG is broken: when you are paired with guilds who don't compete and there are no fights to be had.
  6. Cuthwolf

Stop changing the amount when contributing to GB's

Snipers losing out? There is Instant Karma in this world.
  7. Cuthwolf

False advertising

99 FPs in the bar will collect everything with the 5 diamond spend; 100 FP in the bar and it will only collect buildings that don't pay out FPs.
  8. Cuthwolf

Update Update to 1.211 Feedback

I welcome the Friends List activity feature.
  9. Cuthwolf

General conversation

That's a shame. Helpful, amusing, wise. He will be missed.
  10. Cuthwolf

GvG troops guild option for mobile players?

Please don't hold your breath on that - you will asphyxiate.
  11. Cuthwolf

200% diamonds purchase available for every event or yearly once?

I'm sorry but I can't help with that; there are so many events now I have lost track. Winter, summer and Easter were major while Halloween and Valentines were minor. I am hopeful of Princely Gift again before the summer event i.e. in a week.
  12. Cuthwolf

New Idea: Friends tavern & aid automation.

In the early years of FoE there was no Aid button. We would have to visit the city, look at the message in the city name bar. Say it was "pol big 1st" we would know that they wanted cultural buildings polished as priority, we would find such building and polish it; 140 times. 140 clicks and...
  13. Cuthwolf

Unformatted: Allow Player's to enter number of fp's they want to purchase with coins !!!

I remember pledging 1st place on a 1.9 thread for a very high level GB then realising my stock was nearly gone. Over an hour of frantic clicking to buy the thousands of FPs needed and finger cramp.
  14. Cuthwolf

200% diamonds purchase available for every event or yearly once?

Is it the Princely Gift offer? If so, that one definitely comes up more than once a year - shortly before a major event.
  15. Cuthwolf

Unformatted: Allow Player's to enter number of fp's they want to purchase with coins !!!

That's raised the bar really high. Do we have a champion or can someone top that?
  16. Cuthwolf

Trading past High Middle Ages Seems Difficult

Trading has got harder over the 18 months since Guild Battlegrounds started. High level players used to stock huge numbers of low age goods but these have been greatly depleted by building siege camps.
  17. Cuthwolf

New Bug: I've been aided but don't have the building!

Yes, I was serious - it is possible for big buildings to hide small ones. If you don't have one then a ticket to Support is needed: right click on the screen and select Contact Support.
  18. Cuthwolf

New Bug: I've been aided but don't have the building!

We cannot see it, I assume that you showed it without the player's name redacted. The gingerbread house is only 3x2 - could yours be hidden behind big buildings?