• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. StarLoad

[IMG] I'm now in the 100M RP club XD yay!

I'm now in the 100M RP club XD yay!
  2. StarLoad

In-game achievements

and i did! actually not in 3 month, almost 2 month : ) atm in AF and going to OF in 4 days 150M RP here i go : D
  3. StarLoad

Never enough Forge points...

im in "the 1.9ers" in east nagach. and i tell you that its very pour treausry(most goods all less than 50k and some are less than 10k) but builds scs and its really good on gbg, also im merely 212/220% A/D in that server but i did 2.5k fights in a season so it means you dont need much high...
  4. StarLoad

Never enough Forge points...

most top 20 guilds can do that. go to a guild that is strong in gbg, and also builds lots of scs for gbg. you will get more fps(10 when obtained) in diamond league, and get more rewards and fights when it builds many scs. actually its easy gettting 1.5k fp from gbg. some big hitters get 10k fps...
  5. StarLoad

General conversation

any idea, what happened to DarkUros222? : ( i admit he was the most friendly mod i ever met in this forum...he seems to be not not seen for ages, no sign of him in L world too :/
  6. StarLoad

gosh, i thought you were emberguard : P

gosh, i thought you were emberguard : P
  7. StarLoad

In-game achievements

oh well maybe in 10 days, i'll repost as 100M : )) your saying cut on this thread cause your cuthwolf? : P (just joking)
  8. StarLoad

In-game achievements

and...almost reached 100M in korch.......: )
  9. StarLoad

In-game achievements

reached 10M at last in east nagach : D
  10. StarLoad

Funny In-game pics

Ghost tavern?
  11. StarLoad

Funny In-game pics

its actually all different player
  12. StarLoad

Feedback on Mobile Hud changes

i play on samsung A21s and THE ICON IS TOO SMALL. i want it to be back to normal...(sigh)
  13. StarLoad

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

i believe on eras like OF, should be given another advantage when space age troops. SAM over has keen eye which can kill units in 1 shot, meanwhile it takes about 8 to 9 hits to take 1 steel warden down when its just 400% LOL. and sentinels, immune to mortar will be NO USE. and OF is one era...
  14. StarLoad

New Bug: Not a neighbor

that occasionally happens when a neighbor becomes inactive for a while. for instance, i plundered an inactive player for 7 days in a row, but on the 8th day i couldnt see him, when i find him in rank it shows the neighborhood icon, but cant aid or attack him-> inactive neighbors get removed from...
  15. StarLoad

In-game achievements

players never seem to learn : P (east nagach version)
  16. StarLoad

Observations from a year and a half in Sinerania

you win. i have no idea to refute to this LOL
  17. StarLoad

Event Hub Feedback

event hub, really useless, only 15% attack boost for 5 days? thats nothing, rather call it trash hub
  18. StarLoad

well it'll certainly better than korch : P just look at this GVG has been blocked this way for AGES
  19. StarLoad

nice balanced server in gvg S is...meanwhile korch AA map is blocked on the whole middle side by 2 moron guilds : P
  20. StarLoad

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

well, it would CERTAINLY be better than before...i always had problem on full friend list to send FRs, just imagine, with that change, i can now join 1 new out-guild 1.9 thread, and have no limit on contacting goods seller(as long as that player isnt maxd 140)