• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. Goremise

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

IE the event is terrible and designed extremely badly
  2. Goremise

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I know no ones talked here for like, awhile, but still wondering if we will ever get an load-icon that auto flips to take/locked that we can place over zones like the focus target/closed icons we have so far :)
  3. Goremise

Observations from a year and a half in Sinerania

Oh yeah for sure things have calmed down a lot compared to a year ago :) Is nice now that we still have good fights and its all in good fun. Had no idea about Red button though. Is true of course how being in a top guild changes your own game entirely. Suddenly having access to a 1.9 is...
  4. Goremise

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Yeah, that's the real funny part about it isn't it? They want people to spend thousands of diamonds and years of medals, to win 200 diamonds back. And you can't have a life in real life.
  5. Goremise

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

I do so wish they'd stop with the "build your giant supply building" quests, cause at this point we have so many event buildings you'd have to use store building just so you can actually do a quest/event... Sure they are easy quests if you have space, just rather annoying. The quest may as...
  6. Goremise

Unless you don't make attacks over 2 weeks, then you lose everything. Yes, I bet the actual stats that inno has is extremely high in the "why are 95% of players not using this thing" category. At your point, you have gotten the 100k reward, that means that the pvp tower now rewards you even...
  7. Goremise

Event Hub Feedback

Now that would have actually been cool. Man I miss historical events.
  8. Goremise

Event Hub Feedback

Can we opt out of this building entirely and get it removed? I want my milestone back. At least that was actually useful.
  9. Goremise

Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

Yup, my tracks even longer now! and its in the AD, gonna stretch across the map!
  10. Goremise

Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

My Horses do love a good run, honestly this building is the best part about the event, wish they also gave Track selection kits
  11. Goremise

New server in 2021?

Unless they open one entirely for spenders to spend again and get ahead of everyone again, there's not enough popularity I think to warrant one. Cause Looking at Siner, the most recent new world, its not that active, got some top guilds and its taken a year. Also, I never really understood the...
  12. Goremise

General conversation

A whole month without a comment here ey? Forums really have died down without ATI
  13. Goremise

So neat, if you avoid the place for long enough, the message centre stops bugging you with "Announcement" messages AND the exclamation mark above the thing goes away, good to know. Though that is funny, that after 2 weeks ALL the work you put into the pvp tower in relation to non-global points...
  14. Goremise

The AI is like the map AI, so rogues are less useful on auto unless they auto stealth, like Hover tanks, which causes the AI to target the other rogues. Its essentially the easier AI to beat on manual, harder to beat on Auto.
  15. Goremise

Also these are real players, and the rest are NPC's, we found this out last time. Its not "By the looks of it" this is how its designed.
  16. Goremise

I'm seeing activity, I feel like this will be a niche. For the first week, people will go nuts, try it out, see what its like. Then after the honeymoon period ends after literally one week, people will realise its just a medal sink, and ignore it 100% of the time. Doesn't offer anything...
  17. Goremise

Outstanding Customer Support

The in game support are honestly all great and nice people, every time I have put in a ticket I have gotten an answer quickly, and had the problem resolved, one thing that is great about this game is honestly the in game support staff :)
  18. Goremise

Update Update to 1.205 Feedback

as far as we know, that event hub is just supposed to be a tool that removes a milestone for event currency to give a near worthless boost, would be interesting if it did open more slots in the AD of course
  19. Goremise

Update Update to 1.205 Feedback

lol, once again we testing something live, though this time we have no idea about it
  20. Goremise

At least you can't fight people on your flist or guild, but question then, what if on a server everyone in the top age, allies with each other. Then even their top fight, would always 100% of the time be the age below? lol Or better yet, everyone -1 who sets their army up for easy beating