• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. A f f y

Fun with FoE over 5 yrs and Im still here

I have seen players come and go and come back, the game has changed so much in the time I have been playing, I think at one time I had about 6worlds onthe go , My first ever was I think L world on the EN server .. I started out a real noob , not even sure how I stumbled accross FoE .. Anyway I...
  2. A f f y

Merry Christmas diamonds for players

How lovely to see some diamonds been given away to players for christmas today on Global Chats , well done :))
  3. A f f y

Winter Event

Hello just wandering any dates set for Winter Event to Start ?
  4. A f f y

Founders able to delete messages in Guild threads

Morning i have an idea it may already have been suggested , I have alot of trouble in our Guild with people writing all over threads they shouldnt. Wouldnt it be great if the founders could delete these messages , so your threads could keep rolling intstead of getting lost amongest the chatty...