• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. Emberguard

New Idea: Negate 15 seconds with collection

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make here
  2. Emberguard

Goods

Unlikely. Research wise you need the goods for age of introduction + 3 ages above. So Bronze + Ir, EMA, HMA Iron + EMA, HMA, LMA Early Middle Ages + HMA, LMA, ColA The Early Middle Age goods you'll only need 120-160 of each to complete Colonial Age. Map wise there's no right or wrong...
  3. Emberguard

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

yes https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/shows-tavern-full-when-its-not.44425/post-448664
  4. Emberguard

General conversation

Hey @JustGuardian :)
  5. Emberguard

New Idea: Oracle Quest

You don't have to sell a GB to continue, you don't even have to use Forge Points or any resources on it. You can use the 20 Forge Points from the questline on any other Great Building that you intend to keep and utilise. Only thing you have to do is place it down (aka: play the game) Ok, if you...
  6. Emberguard

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

You never got the banners on PC they're referring to, therefore there'd be nothing to disable. It was added onto Mobile retroactively and now it's getting a disable option
  7. Emberguard

Ok then you can complete the quest. If there a reason you don't want to complete it?
  8. Emberguard

Ideas can only be forwarded with a yes/no poll added to the idea
  9. Emberguard

Also you may find this interesting: Oracle of Delphi Announcement
  10. Emberguard

Yes. I know. The Oracle of Delphi quest is there as a tutorial. If you add a Abort option (by reclassifying it as a Side Quest) then you also remove the ability to get that GB for new players that abort even a single Oracle quest unless they invest in other Oracles. Which is why I'm suggesting...
  11. Emberguard

Please add a poll so I can add my support :D I like the idea given you've stated it'd be for Aid and Attack in addition to Collections, not just Collections. Make it fair all round.
  12. Emberguard

The quest doesn't require you to sell a GB. The player chooses whether to keep or discard the Oracle. It was intended as a Tutorial GB. I don't think adding a abort function would benefit brand new players which is who the quest / GB is aimed at If this idea were implemented I would like it to...
  13. Emberguard

Never enough Forge points...

+Atlantis Museum ;D I love using Himeji Castle
  14. Emberguard

Persistent Need !

But I agree with klods, I have no objections to adding a keyboard shortcut.
  15. Emberguard

Persistent Need !

I use event history for culling inactive friends, not truce tower. Friend list maintenance only needs culling if I need room on the list. Truce tower is better from social bar where you can see age of player
  16. Emberguard

General conversation

I don't know. But I don't see him on the list of forum moderators anymore Edit: his account says "Last seen May 26, 2021"
  17. Emberguard

Great building selling, what happens to Forge Points?

The Forge Points effectively ceased to exist the moment they were placed: they already served their purpose. No refunds
  18. Emberguard

new world

For that particular solution you’d have to scrap the single account per world rules (no multi accounts)
  19. Emberguard

new world

New worlds are deader than established ones. The worlds you have are far from dead
  20. Emberguard

new world

I highly doubt that’ll happen. You can’t merge worlds within a single account without deleting entire cities