• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. rick of shaw

Analysing the real value of Great Buildings

This thread could use an update Numbercruncher. Just sayin.
  2. rick of shaw

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Requires to much effort. Will finish this time and give it a miss next time.
  3. rick of shaw

Should I build any of these GB's?

ToB and ND are not even remotely worth getting. Deal is OK for a while but only if you have no Arc. There is a thread on here somewhere showing what all the top players have if you can find it.
  4. rick of shaw

Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

A bit underwhelming.
  5. rick of shaw

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Just not worth the bother.
  6. rick of shaw

Plunder - how much?

What you need to do is send your attackers a sternly worded message expressing your displeasure of being robbed. Remember to write that all in caps. Works a treat!
  7. rick of shaw

Really upset a my neighbour!

Enable the tavern city shield and continue. Nothing gets ya a good love letter than attacking and plundering with the city shield up.
  8. rick of shaw

Archaeology 2021 Feedback

I had to spend diamonds in 3 of my worlds. Not fussed as they are diamond mines anyway. I didn't seem to do well getting wells this time round. I usually get 7-8 on each world. Only got 3-4 this time. Oh well. At least the Ferris Wheel looks nice.
  9. rick of shaw

Looking for The Arc BP's

Ask your guild. Or snipe your hood. If your guild cant help then move on.
  10. rick of shaw

Any possible upcoming changes ?

Google will set you free.
  11. rick of shaw

General conversation

And without?
  12. rick of shaw

General conversation

How quick can one get through Arctic Future?
  13. rick of shaw

2021 archaeology event

Love the Ferris wheel!
  14. rick of shaw

Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

I find it incredible that ranking points mean so much to some players that they will get up to all kinds of stuff to get them. They should focus more on getting a real life instead. Do em a world of good. I had no idea what an auto clicker was before this thread. Oh well.
  15. rick of shaw

Space Age Venus spoiler buildings, units etc

Any idea what the GBs do? I really don't wanna read through 11 pages of beta moaning.
  16. rick of shaw

Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I got almost all I wanted. The few Colossus upgrades I still need will come soon enough. I don't have space for em at the moment anyway. The dias I did spend were in my fighting diamond mines anyway so no big deal. I probably could have played better but been kinda busy. No big deal. Good event...
  17. rick of shaw

Locked forge points in Great Buildings?

Im not fussed bout losing fps if someone quits. Nothing to moan about. What I don't like is having a bunch of gbs on my contribution list that just sit there.