• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. Knight of ICE

New Idea: Negate 15 seconds with collection

It is your proposal. Shouldn't you know?
  2. Knight of ICE

New Idea: Oracle Quest

This proposal falls under the Do Not Suggest List to start with. That you still have the quest in Colonial is your own doing. You could have finished it a long time ago.
  3. Knight of ICE

New Idea: Negate 15 seconds with collection

15 seconds doesn't cut it. Maybe for aid and collect, but not for attacking.
  4. Knight of ICE

Never enough Forge points...

It is an easy 200 fp a day and on some days more.
  5. Knight of ICE

July wildlife

It also has an end date, so it is most likely the result will be given after that date and before the event ends.
  6. Knight of ICE

July wildlife

What does it say?
  7. Knight of ICE

Never enough Forge points...

Plundering
  8. Knight of ICE

Battle Be able to change battlefield map skin to reflect different background style

Background of the battlemap is based on the age.
  9. Knight of ICE

Unformatted: GBG attrition

Ideas need to be posted in a mandatory format. Yours isn't to start with. Even when it is formatted, it can not be on the Do Not Suggest List. Also it should not have been proposed before. This is how you propose an idea...
  10. Knight of ICE

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

They get shuffled.
  11. Knight of ICE

new world

So basically what you are saying is that a player with a lot of GB's, can have 10 times the ranking points you have without any attack/defense bonus. Makes perfect sense. I would fight the 15M neighbour anytime, but I do not think fighting is hitting the autobatttle button.
  12. Knight of ICE

new world

You are wrong. Points are not just given by buildings in your city. I suggest you look up how points are given before you come up with statements like that.
  13. Knight of ICE

new world

You can not defeat them because of the attack/defense bonus they have. Not because they have a lot of points. #1 player on my world has 4x the amount of points I have. I can beat him with ease and he can not beat me, because of the attack/defense boosts we botht have. Points mean nothing when...
  14. Knight of ICE

Feedback on Mobile Hud changes

This is a feedback thread for the new HUD. GE ranking not showing has nothing to do with that.It is a bug that is being dealt with.
  15. Knight of ICE

new world

Yeah right. The power that got you in LMA in 4 months. The power that makes you think points are important. The power that makes you think you know better than more experienced players. That is a very strong power!
  16. Knight of ICE

New Bug: My Tavern and Antiques dealer showing on all other users

It is a known bug. They are working on it.
  17. Knight of ICE

new world

Most players play on the US server and even there a new world is not likely to happen soon. If a new world opens, players do spend thousands of diamonds in the beginning. You would be left behind in no time. Best thing for you to do was to start in another world and not to rush this time.
  18. Knight of ICE

new world

Points are not relevant at all. They do not say anything about a player's strength Are you playing on the EN server?
  19. Knight of ICE

new world

This game is played over time. 4 months means absolutely nothing. Without looking you up I can predict that your problem is you are rushing the game. That's why "lesser" players beat you. A new world will not change anything. You will still get crushed.
  20. Knight of ICE

new world

Why would there have to be market research? There is nothing "new" about a new world. New worlds are opened at special occasions, or when the old worlds get to crowded. Nothing like that is happening at the moment.