• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

Search results

1. New Idea: a way to know who in guild read msg

we have the option of marking all guild messages as read without ever having to open any of them, so an indicator saying a player has read it means nothing
  2. Arc kit available out there?

big players in big guilds do both, and growing arcs in the guild are so convenient
  3. Arc kit available out there?

guilds with players that have level 80 arcs also like to help players get arcs as they can make a lot of profit on them while they are growing
  4. Mobile Chat Feedback

i didnt know that either so thank you
  5. Mobile Chat Feedback

this is the reason players shouldnt keep asking for things, inno will eventually give them what they want BUT give it in the most annoying way ever chat works perfectly well on the pc but app players wanted it too & are now complaining when they get it the guild forum works perfectly well on the...
  6. Unformatted: Decrease Attrition in GbG

there is already a way to spend diamonds & get rid of attrition altogether, or maybe not decrease it but reduce the chance of it increasing
  7. Mobile Chat Feedback

on my laptop, chat takes about 1/8th of the screen in top right corner & the size of it can be changed, i tried it on my phone & it does take over half the screen
  8. Mobile Chat Feedback

The chat screen is far too large & takes up far too much of the screen
  9. Rumblings from the bottom of the barrel

this thread just seems to be so some1 cant retell stories they think are interesting...but arent
  10. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

this forum is a bit similar to the ingame guild forums, not every1 reads or uses it, a lot of it is nonsense that only means something to a few players (mostly those that have taken time to post it) but there are a few bits of relevant info & some1 from a guild will check threads & posts & it...
  11. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

i would just have to live with losing my guild forum as i wouldnt have a clue where to even start doing something like that & given the way the game seems to be headed i'm not sure its worth the time or effort learning
  12. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

postponing the removal of the guild forum isnt as good as cancelling its removal but its a welcome move, thank you
  13. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

my solution to that was that we kept all the info on the guild forum, when new players joined (whether they were app or browser) we opened the forum & copied & pasted the basic guild info/rules to them if players asked questions about other game things then again some1 opened the forum & copied...
  14. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

Please tell me what in-game alternative is available that has the same functionality as the guild forum
  15. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

its possible to transfer some info that is currently stored in the guild forum to the message center but how on earth is it possible to transfer 7-8 years worth of a guilds history & info to the message center especially as its only possible to mark 5 messages as important otherwise they get...
  16. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

how do you know how many people use it? and its not so much as the number of players that use it compared to the number of guilds that do, this is just another silly stupid move that makes no sense & follows no logic
  17. Where can I find a list of my contributions to Great Buildings?

yes, on browser, in the news section of the town hall there is a great buildings button that takes you to the list, on the app there is a great building button that has a contribution list tab
  18. Player Journal of a wannabe fighter

wow thats amazing
  19. whats your favourite dance

another crap thread
  20. 2x1 & 1x2 pieces -orientation choice

the decs in the egyptian settlement are like this (2*1 & 1*2 and 3*1 & 1*3) so maybe they will do similar in the main city