• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I fully accept the concept of chance. But the larger the sample size the more chance is evened out assuming no bias in the system.
    and to emphasise my earlier point. Now completed 32 steps in the GE and still just the 1 relic. Should be circa 4 by now!
    DeletedUser112745
    I'm afraid it's not "should be" anything. It all falls down to random luck.

Think of a number between 1 to 6. Roll a dice.
    On the uncommon occasion you'll correctly guess the number it will land on. But more often, considering there are more numbers than guesses, you won't. This is how luck and randomness works.
    DeletedUser112745
    Nowhere does it say you're guaranteed X amount of relics. There's a *chance* based on random luck that you'll get any random amount.
    Am finding the % chance of winning a relic optimistic. Just completed 24 steps - @14% should have got 3 relics - only 1! A useless GoSG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…