• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forge of Empires Forum

Vesiger
Vesiger
Sorry, I haven't been looking at the forums much recently!
The issue seems to be that on the mobile app, the timer can get confused when you switch away from the main screen (e. g. to play Guild Expedition or to open another app) and stops updating.
I haven't noticed it happening recently so I can't confirm if this is still an issue; I'll try to keep an eye out for it.
DeletedUser4727
Great, thanks!
Vesiger
Vesiger
OK, I took out a 30-minute attack boost just now and fought a couple of neighbours. Then I looked at my town hall history and saw that another one had attacked me but retreated. I checked my attack boost before returning the favor, and saw that it had gone - nothing displayed any more at all. But when I went back into the tavern shop I found that I still had 20 minutes of boost left!