• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Unlock Eros

I've progressed to SAAB and completed all the territories on the Mars continent map, but Eros is showing with a lock on it in the SAAB map. is this a glitch or is there something I have to do to unlock it?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Have you travelled to the map? tap the spaceship next to vyvalgis on the previous map and see what happens.

It's been a while since I played the eras but I'm 99% that's the right ship.

Have you travelled to the map? tap the spaceship next to vyvalgis on the previous map and see what happens.

It's been a while since I played the eras but I'm 99% that's the right ship.
Thank you, but yes, I've got to the map which is why I can see Eros with a lock on it.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I've progressed to SAAB and completed all the territories on the Mars continent map, but Eros is showing with a lock on it in the SAAB map. is this a glitch or is there something I have to do to unlock it?
Not a bug. The province is not locked, the exploration site is. There can be two reasons for that:
1) You have not acquired the province. You must conquer or buy all sectors before you can use the exploration site - same as the exploration sites on the Mars map

or

2) You have not reached Space Age Asteroid Belt in the tech tree. Advance through the tech tree until you research the first SAAB technology. Then you will be able to build a new colony and use the exploration sites on the SAAB map (and you will no longer be able to use the exlorations sites on the Mars maps - those will be locked instead).

Not a bug. The province is not locked, the exploration site is. There can be two reasons for that:
1) You have not acquired the province. You must conquer or buy all sectors before you can use the exploration site - same as the exploration sites on the Mars map

or

2) You have not reached Space Age Asteroid Belt in the tech tree. Advance through the tech tree until you research the first SAAB technology. Then you will be able to build a new colony and use the exploration sites on the SAAB map (and you will no longer be able to use the exlorations sites on the Mars maps - those will be locked instead).
Thank you.