• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

quantum incursions

Galechade

Corporal
So are you by quoting a spam post so the link is still visible. You are really not the brightest kid on the block here, but neither is the moderation. Better edit your post.
So it truly is impossible for you to just be nice. Thank you for proving my point that you can't.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
So it truly is impossible for you to just be nice. Thank you for proving my point that you can't.
I think he really meant it in a nice way though. And I am sure of it, otherwise he could say nothing and then I would get in trouble. Thanks again Agent and you're not as bad as I once so thought.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
So are you by quoting a spam post so the link is still visible. You are really not the brightest kid on the block here, but neither is the moderation. Better edit your post.
The wind has changed and this is really nice of you. Thanks a million mate. (By the way, I am not trying to increase my number of posts 8-) )

Agent327

Overlord

He edited his post before this comment, so I seriously doubt you actually know what it was about. Still if it makes you feel better feel free to believe what you want.

Galechade

Corporal
He edited his post before this comment, so I seriously doubt you actually know what it was about. Still if it makes you feel better feel free to believe what you want.
I don't have to believe anything. Your own words prove it. "You are really not the brightest kid on the block here". Your words to another player. Why? What was your intent on denigrating someone except to belittle them? Does it make you feel manly? It sure shows how childish you are. Are you 12 years old?

Agent327

Overlord
I don't have to believe anything. Your own words prove it. "You are really not the brightest kid on the block here". Your words to another player. Why? What was your intent on denigrating someone except to belittle them? Does it make you feel manly? It sure shows how childish you are. Are you 12 years old?

The pot calling the kettle black :lol:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I really wish that all players posting here and on all other threads in the forums could stop these unhelpful posts, yes, by all means post your thoughts, comments, suggestions ect, but please think before posting, unhelpful and insulting comments and replies are not only immature and degrading but seriously put off members who wish to make their own feelings and thoughts about the game known, not all posts will be to your liking but that is no reason to stoop to insulting replies, not everyone can marshall their thoughts into a cohesive argument for a particular subject so be aware that sometimes language problems can occur, if you really just want to insult people use discord or facebook