• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

lets have a champion of battles

DeletedUser13805

we seem to have every type of champion list going except for the most important one and thats who is the king of the battles ? it would be solely based on battle count and not points or gold collecting etc i bet there would be a huge difference in leaders and the real fighters amonst us would then get the right reconigtion they so deserve for all there hours a day day in day out battling they put into the game. i am fed up of seeing people higher up the ranks than me with only half the battles i have done how can it be right ? they all have the massive gold churning machines as it keeps them up in the ranks so they dont need to do the hours of battles that some of us do so how about we have a list of the top real fighters ? and not lists of top gold diggers : )

DeletedUser3157

i am fed up of seeing people higher up the ranks than me with only half the battles i have done how can it be right ?

You have 6 GBs, but no lighthouse, st marks and RAH. Hard to topple the ranks if you just do military and completely ignore the economy side of things. Cause biggest players do both of them. Less military you use to make your PvP means more extra points u can get from collects.

If you want to speak global worlds in regards to battles count, then afaik leader is still walla from en3 with 24k. 9 more players have more than 20k battles won. 5 players from top10 overall battles won are ranked either #1 or #2 in their worlds. Real king of battles won is prolly aedler who has about 22k in en3 and almost 20k in en4, nearly 42k total just on 2 worlds. Idk though, maybe there is someone who has 10k on all 8 worlds or smth :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13805

here is a list of the top battlers in fel world
1 pa boyce 17,447
2 sharkieje 17,256
3 desypete 17,184
4 batho 16,336
5 dekitzar 16,051
6 sdragon 15,516
7 dmc666 15,493
8 dreaming x 15,439
9 kickflip 15,311
10 mr beef 15,291
11 burnside 14,017
12 marbellamin 13,798
13 rassie 13,533
14 fanatic 13,432
15 robutiano

there is just the top 15 and its a huge difference to the top ranks rassie number 1 is only 13th in the battle count and i use that just as 1 example so come on how on earth are we scoreing and getting such champions ?

DeletedUser13805

another problem i see with this system we have is the medals table how on earth can someone who has only won 6 fights be at number 20 with a huge medal haul ???
so we give out points to gold collectors well above fighters and medals go to players who dont fight yet they all gain top spots for the skill ??

DeletedUser15432

good idea to have battle champion, the answer to the question regarding medals is probably threefold, and comprises colloseum, deal castle and a large number of medals gained from investing in other peoples great buildings, by the way I rank 440 on Fel and have over 6000 battles

DeletedUser13805

as you can see from the top 15 list i produced its a lot different from the ranking list we have were scores for buildings and gold collection etc comes into it and also its a better way people can climb up the ranks the harder they fight and do the battles the more results they will score and move up if they dont fight they will move down so it will not stagnate like the current ranks do : )

DeletedUser5209

except for 'king of battles'...
Unimportant
Unimaginative

Caters only for Bullies

not needed & not wanted

DeletedUser13805

except for 'king of battles'...
Unimportant
Unimaginative

Caters only for Bullies

not needed & not wanted

how does it cater for bullies ? the game iis war fare based i could understand you saying it would cater for bullies if it was a call for a table to see who is the king of the plunderers !!

DeletedUser7719

As desypete said, plundering is not attacking. I know quite a few player that score high on PvP Towers yet have a no-plunder policy

DeletedUser13805

the idea behind it is byeordie to give some credit to the guys who battle hard each day, in fel world bajoyce is the champion of the battles so far but there are plenty catching up and gaining ground so its more exciting to see people chasing its a real competion in my eyes although i am biased as i love pvp : )

DeletedUser7719

If only we could control our own armies... (it is coming, but the question is when :D)
I actually would rather have a "Most Battles Won" rankings list compared to the medals we currently have

DeletedUser13805

If only we could control our own armies... (it is coming, but the question is when :D)
I actually would rather have a "Most Battles Won" rankings list compared to the medals we currently have

i agree the medals tables are worthless now as most people gain there medals by castles just a waste of time having a leader board in that area maybe that could be replaced with a battle leader board ?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
here is a list of the top battlers in fel world
1 pa boyce 17,447
2 sharkieje 17,256
3 desypete 17,184
4 batho 16,336
5 dekitzar 16,051
6 sdragon 15,516
7 dmc666 15,493
8 dreaming x 15,439
9 kickflip 15,311
10 mr beef 15,291
11 burnside 14,017
12 marbellamin 13,798
13 rassie 13,533
14 fanatic 13,432
15 robutiano

there is just the top 15 and its a huge difference to the top ranks rassie number 1 is only 13th in the battle count and i use that just as 1 example so come on how on earth are we scoreing and getting such champions ?
wow a blast from the past when i was first playing the game and riding high back in 2013