• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed April Anniversary Contest

Treasuregem

Private
I have been playing since December 19th, 2020. I am still in the ages and have not yet reached the era group. I am in the Early Middle Ages (EMA). I don't know if there is anything as per game mechanics that would make EMA great, but I like it because in EMA most of the gameplay can be enjoyed. The tasks are less resource exhaustive and can be completed most of the time for events. I can participate in battles and earn rewards even if they are small. In this way, I can lean towards developing my Great Buildings. The game is slow; honestly, sometimes I lose my patience, but I can not afford to pay money for personal reasons. Yet even with a slow pace, I can take full advantage of most of the game plays. Maybe someday, when I have my Great buildings leveled up well, I will start progressing towards the eras. All the ages and eras look so great and it's tempting to progress towards them. But I should keep patience and work towards my city gradually. Till then, EMA will remain the age of my city. I have attached a snapshot of my city. Please pardon some double lanes, I need to reposition my buildings again.

Attachments

• My City 2022-04-12 at 10.31.18 AM.jpeg
    My City 2022-04-12 at 10.31.18 AM.jpeg
    327.5 KB · Views: 79

Mr.H-Taiwan

Private
Tough question! Every age has good and not so good points. I recently swam through the Oceanic Era, that was a LONG swim! There were times I thought I'd never make it through. Why was every supply building so darn big? And don't get me started on the need for a 2 lane road :P However, one of the things I really enjoyed at that level was the fighting. Even toward the end of that era, I was still surprised at the strengths of the army component combinations. Slap in a few rogues and GE almost became a walk in the park. In the end I was kind of sad to leave this era, but the Virtual era was calling my name. So for emotial highs and lows, my vote goes to Oceanic Era!

Hello all! My favorite era is the Iron Age, even though all the ages are quite amazing in this game, except for the future. And I would like to add that within the Iron Age era, I would rather go for the "Early Iron Age" if there's such a thing, that is, before I finished the entire "tech tree."

As a fan of other city-building games (anyone remember Caesar III, from back when games were still mostly offline?), I can say that this game has hit a cord with me. I especially like that I can customize many of the aspects of my city, but that's for another topic.

Perhaps the Iron Age could be split in two, just like the Middle Ages are, that would be awesome! And perhaps we could have a Roman Iron Age, a Chinese Iron Age, and so on. FoE FTW, and I hope I am within the range of 150 words.

Cheers, all, I will mention you guys in my Ancient Rome podcast on YouTube!

Naranique

Master Corporal
Thank you all! There are so many eras represented. We are overjoyed that many of you have been with us from the beginning and of course delighted that many have joined us along the way.

The winners will be chosen shortly.

Naranique

Master Corporal
Our winners for this contest are:

Behelit
Zyrnathos

Congratulations! I will be contacting you shortly about your winnings

I hope you will stay tuned for our next contest.

Happy forging!