• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sniper?

Emberguard

Legend
Obviously, you don't know the game and I will not explain it to you. If you have a guild ask them to teach you.
I don’t think you realise how much you’ve been contradicting your own statements.

You say no one organises 1.9 for their own buildings. If that were true there’d be no groups. If there were no groups there’d be no reason or obligation to give 1.9 at all as the only obligation is within the group, not outside of it. There’s no game rule for 1.x to be given, it has to be organised

1.9 groups originated between Lvl 80 Arcs to swap forge points with other Lvl 80 Arcs to skip all the micro transactions that they had been doing in Swap Threads. That eventually shifted outside of those with Lvl 80 Arcs mainly to outbid snipers because most snipers won’t touch a position at or above 1.9.

If you want to keep the sniper off while in the “sweet spot”, then you’ll need to organise two players online at the time of you unlocking the level that can place 1.9 immediately. Doesn’t guarantee they don’t get real lucky in the timing and spot it at just the right time, but it does drastically reduce the window of opportunity if it’s only available for a few minutes instead of hours

Also if someone does snipe you, I’d put them on ignore in the game. I have nothing against snipers talking to me, but if I’m serious about preventing sniping on my own Great Buildings then I need to make sure they’re unable to get on my friends list (restricts them to having to be in the neighbourhood). Ignored players are unable to send friend requests.

ustice is more important for me that a virtual building. It is a question of priorities. What is important for me may not be for you, and vice versa.
I am playing this since 2012, I must have had more than 50 cities, all they with their GBs. For you a GB must be important, not for me. Justice is more important.
Wonder what happened to all those cities. You only have 1 city in Dinegu on EN now. Well, maybe you have cities on other language servers. Can't say. Or maybe you just deleted all those cities becuase you ran in to too many "dirty" players. "Justice is more important" after all than virtual cities.

Knight of ICE

Your arguments are more than weak, and you know it.

Actually they are pretty strong. Just not strong enough for you to understand them.

1. Is this a tongue-twister? Please, be serious! You know, if you play, that nobody is forced to do nothing.
  2. The 1,9 Groups have rules.
  3. The 1,9 Groups have rules.
  4. Your sayings don't allude to my 4th point, so it is out of context

1. And yet you feel yourself forced by snipers, cause you have invented your own justice
2. Your rules, not Inno's rules. Why should someone that is not part of your group be held by rules you invented?
3. Your rules, not Inno's rules. Why should someone that is not part of your group be held by rules you invented?
4. No it isn't. If you do not understand just say so and I will try to word it different.

I do not know where you see that I do my own rules, I only defend myself from the dirty game that you protect so much.

No you don't. If you defend yourself, you make sure places in your GB can not be sniped. That really isn't that hard. You have never heard of that, or are maybe not able to do so, but that does not mean sniping is not allowed, so you are definately making up your own rules.

I must add that snipers have The Arc level 80 or more too, so when they steal, they do it in big, but sometimes they fail, poor victims.
Don't cry, please.

They don't steal. They do not owe you anything. They cause you to pay more, but that is not stealing. That is inflation at best. Only one crying here is you.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
when i first started playing this game, we had no arks, no 1,9 thread, and gbs were maxed out to level 10, you made 24 points a day, 1 per hour and any extra from hagia or cdm, how on earth did we manage to get our gbs leveled up ? we had swap partners or players were free to donate if they were after blue prints, and you was grateful for anyone putting in points back then as it helped to get your gb leveled up quicker, now look how its progressed ? now players not only expect players to donate but now at the rate of 1,9 so no one can make there profit, they give it a name now called snipping, and these ultra soft i am offended types take it all personal if anyone dares make a profit from there gb, they try to enforce rules just like out in the real world they just can not accept its ok for players to make a profit, i personally wish inno would get rid of the ark, the end of the 1,9 thread and let these players learn how to be grateful that anyone helps them to level up quicker just like we was back in the early days