• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Sniper?

I am not wrong. The reward is 895 fp's. The 807 is an additional reward based on the Arc that person has, but it is not the reward for taking first place. That is 895. You are forbidding players that do not have a level 80 Arc to donate in your GB's. How is that not dirty? They will lose fp's if they donate that amount, so you are sniping them. Every player that can is allowed to donate to your GB's. Nothing in the game rules says you can deny them to do so or you can cetermine how much they have to donate. You are the one playing a dirty game here in thinking you can.

Your argument is more than weak:

1. Nobody forces anyone to contribute to a GB. If someone does it is because it suits him.
  2. If you write down in a group 1.9, it's because you want, nobody forces you.
  3. If you write down in a group 1.9 and you do not have an ARC, you are not thinking well.
  4. If you have taken the job of putting your ARC at level 80, for each FP you contribute you receive 1.9 FP and no one is stealing anyone, as do the snipers that you protect si much.

Can you explain me because you say that I play dirty?

The other thing I do not see anyone commenting on - the 1702 FPs you 'claim' the thief stole - that 1702 is only YOUR Arc bonus with the 895. Do you know what level the sniper has? If not, how do you know how many FPs that sniper would have received? You claim to have played this since 2012, but your actions and words are showing that you really do not know what you are talking about.

I never said what you say I said.
That's just the common image of a CDM. It's just an example.

Little Miss Snowflake - sniping is part of the game. If you cannot stand the heat, stay away from the kitchen. Your deleting a level 67 GB for a silly loss of 300fp, compared to the thousands it cost you to build it - only you ended up looking like the fool. Nobody got punished, except you. And depending on your sniper, probably has sniped dozens, or hundreds of GBs, waiting on returns - so likely has ZERO idea that he/she lost the GBs he/she put on your deleted CC.
You really ought to learn how to play, intead of playing a game of hurt feelings.

"Little Miss Snowflake":

Please, respect. You do not know who are talking to.

You must read this thread, where you will find all the answers to your arguments and questions.

The concern of everyone before the fact that I destroy the GB attacked by Snipers, is comical.
I am very surprised.
Buildings are mine. I can construct and destroy them when I want.

The concern of everyone before the fact that I destroy the GB attacked by Snipers, is comical.
I am very surprised.
Buildings are mine. I can construct and destroy them when I want.
You can do whatever you want with your GB's and your cities. It just seems pretty stupid and exaggerated to delete a rather high level GB just because a sniper jumps in on it.

Knight of ICE

Your argument is more than weak:

Is it?

1. Nobody forces anyone to contribute to a GB. If someone does it is because it suits him.
  2. If you write down in a group 1.9, it's because you want, nobody forces you.
  3. If you write down in a group 1.9 and you do not have an ARC, you are not thinking well.
  4. If you have taken the job of putting your ARC at level 80, for each FP you contribute you receive 1.9 FP and no one is stealing anyone, as do the snipers that you protect si much.

1. If nobody forces anyone and someone forces anyone, somebody does
2. Is the sniper in your group? If not, he/she must not want to contribute that amount
3. Do snipers write down in your group?
4. What on earth does that have to do with sniping. You can snipe even without an Arc when the opportunity arrises

Can you explain me because you say that I play dirty?

You make up your own rules who is allowed to donate in your GB's. Game has no rules for that, so how do you not play dirty. Are you bigger than the game?

Is it?

1. If nobody forces anyone and someone forces anyone, somebody does
2. Is the sniper in your group? If not, he/she must not want to contribute that amount
3. Do snipers write down in your group?
4. What on earth does that have to do with sniping. You can snipe even without an Arc when the opportunity arrises

You make up your own rules who is allowed to donate in your GB's. Game has no rules for that, so how do you not play dirty. Are you bigger than the game?

Your arguments are more than weak, and you know it.

1. Is this a tongue-twister? Please, be serious! You know, if you play, that nobody is forced to do nothing.
  2. The 1,9 Groups have rules.
  3. The 1,9 Groups have rules.
  4. Your sayings don't allude to my 4th point, so it is out of context

I do not know where you see that I do my own rules, I only defend myself from the dirty game that you protect so much.

I must add that snipers have The Arc level 80 or more too, so when they steal, they do it in big, but sometimes they fail, poor victims.
Don't cry, please.

Last edited:
The 1,9 Groups have rules.
Yes, 1.9 groups have rules, but those rules do not apply to players who are not in the 1.9 group. Players can add any amount of fps they want to a GB in a 1.9 group that they are not a part of.
Call it dirty and immoral and punish "snipers" anyway you want. It doesn't change that you cannot demand or expect all other players to make 1.9 contributions in your GB's.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Nobody organise 1.9 group for their own buildings
Then why are you expecting 1.9 if you never organised it for your own Great Building? It is not in the game rules at all. No one owes you 1.9 unless you specifically made a agreement with them for 1.9 prior to them placing forge points, not after

The 1,9 Groups have rules
A group that you just said you don’t have? :? Rules only apply if you’re in the group, not outside of it

Then why are you expecting 1.9 if you never organised it for your own Great Building? It is not in the game rules at all. No one owes you 1.9 unless you specifically made a agreement with them for 1.9 prior to them placing forge points, not after

A group that you just said you don’t have? :? Rules only apply if you’re in the group, not outside of it

Obviously, you don't know the game and I will not explain it to you. If you have a guild ask them to teach you.

Obviously, you don't know the game and I will not explain it to you. If you have a guild ask them to teach you.
Emberguard don't know the game. LOL :lol::lol: That's probably one of the most funny comments from you in all this :lol::lol:
Well, whatever. I think I've been put on ignore. Easy, cheap way to get rid of things you don't know how to deal with. Kind of like deleting sniped GB's.