• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Don’t require server check in for every aid

jfnz

Private
Aiding and visiting taverns can be painful on a temperamental connection or if the server is running slowly as every time the aid/visit tavern button is pressed we have to wait for it to ping the server which can sometimes take up to 5 seconds per visit/aid. It would be great if we could press the aid/visit tavern buttons with no delay and the game just queued up the server requests in the background. Thanks!

Good idea, except if there is a netsplit there could be tens of thousands of server requests when repaired all at the same time causing lag spikes for everyone.
You might like to vote for your support on this idea. <click

Harley Star

Private
I am not sure about you.. But this already happens sometimes for me randomly, Literally just happened and I flew past the aids in like 30 seconds cos there is no delay and it just queues it as I press the aid button. Definitely really helpful

Beta kinda already beat you to it.....
If they roll out this feature as descriped in the spoiler it sounds like it will be an Aid-all reward you can get where you can send out "neighborly helpers" and "once they return, you'll get all the collectables".
Possibly it could take several hours, maybe 24h, before the helpers return. Possibly different kinds of helpers, for instance: Aid 20 neighbors in 4 hours, Aid 40 friends in 8 hours, Aid all guild members in 24 hours etc.
So, according to the spoiler, it will not be a permanently available Aid-all instantly for free feature - or for 5 diamonds like the collect-all feature. It will be an Aid-all reward we can get.
Well, it's all speculations. We'll see what we get - or not.

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

Possibly it could take several hours, maybe 24h, before the helpers return. Possibly different kinds of helpers, for instance: Aid 20 neighbors in 4 hours, Aid 40 friends in 8 hours, Aid all guild members in 24 hours etc.

If you make the link to Tribal Wars that could very well be it.

Blurt

Private
My guild mate just said he has a fourth tab (on PC) next to the Neighborhood, Guild, Friends that has 3 stars which allows him to aid all with one click. Called Neighborly Help.