• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2021 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naranique

Master Corporal
Please leave your feedback for the Halloween Event starting on October 28th below. See here for the full details of the event.

ROBBOKK

Private
Hia, the Halloween event is looking good, but, i think you could have thrown in a few extensions as well, as a lot of us have limited resources and can not afford to buy diamonds, thank you ,R.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
completing quests within the event will reward you with you the 'Hellish Hang-out.' Be assured, your enemies will be terrified of the 4-day 20% attacking boost for your defensive armies!
My enemies are terrified enough lol.. Your spoiling me now;)

-Jovian-

Private
2nd event quest - pay 12000 supplies.
I have just started the game and am in Early Middle Ages - do you know how long it would take me to amass 12000 supplies just to give away?
I'm trying to build up EMA army, get better supply buildings etc.
So looks like I won't be getting very far in this event :(

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
2nd event quest - pay 12000 supplies.
I have just started the game and am in Early Middle Ages - do you know how long it would take me to amass 12000 supplies just to give away?
I'm trying to build up EMA army, get better supply buildings etc.
So looks like I won't be getting very far in this event :(

you are moving to fast through the game, slow down, take your time it's a marathon not a sprint

-Jovian-

Private
I'm not rushing, and the speed of my progress is irrelevant to my question - I have EMA production buildings and trying to amass a EMA army.
I'm asking that isn't give away 12000 supplies a bit steep for players in early eras? Especially so early in the event.
In IE it would be even harder.

Last edited:
I agree with -Jovian-. Reason for that is some of us have not been playing in an age for a year or even months to build up these millions of supplies and coins some seem to take for granted. Some of us have been playing in a new world for a week or even days and we get the same quest requirements as people who have been playing in an age for a year or more. 5k+ supplies? I have half that, and impossible to make that amount within the event time limit, regardless of how many supply buildings I have, which is already most of my buildings. Not to mention you get daily quests asking for supplies, opening the tech tree wants supplies, building new buildings wants supplies. It's a valid point, that people who are new in any given world are pretty much by default unable to progress in the Halloween event. If you disagree, start a new world and try it!

Edit: actually I have 1473 supplies, so would need to make 4000+ more within 20 days and spend them on nothing else, as well as spend every waking moment doing 5min production runs on every supply building I have. If you could buy supplies with diamonds or transfer FP into supplies I might even consider that, but you can't.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
As Matt states above, there is always an alternative quest you can do if you do not want to acquire sectors. And this game is not a rush, so even if the alternative is a number of 24 hour productions, it can be done in a day at most. Just do which ever quest you feel like - does not have to be the easiest - and since you do not NEED to be in a rush, consider the alternative.

suethegreat

Captain
As Matt states above, there is always an alternative quest you can do if you do not want to acquire sectors. And this game is not a rush, so even if the alternative is a number of 24 hour productions, it can be done in a day at most. Just do which ever quest you feel like - does not have to be the easiest - and since you do not NEED to be in a rush, consider the alternative.
plus as you play the game the opportunity to gain supply time boosts appear, 6 hr, 2 hr, 30 mins etc sometimes in event rewards or in AD. They can be used one after the other. Keep these in inventory for the next event to make the 24 hr quests less onerous. It is game strategy to store a less vital building for space, build blacksmiths and set to 24 hr in advance of such a quest. The game is not a rush but you can gain satisfaction by beating the system by saving time.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Well, for the first time in 4 tries, I've finally made the book/toy collection prize - yay!
1st year with the haunted library theme, I found the gold book twice, but was missing 1 of the silver books... last two years with the toys, I would find every toy at least 2-3x, but never Psycopomp Pete. :(

Finally got that damn monkey off my back yesterday!

GE King

Private
So I spent like 20k in diamonds on this event and didn't even get annabelle like seriously inno look into your so called random drops and get it together

Almighty D

Private
I find the Halloween Your collection worthless, because there is no link to the questline, so no idea on whats happening with it or what is required

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
So I spent like 20k in diamonds on this event and didn't even get annabelle like seriously inno look into your so called random drops and get it together
You have a difficult time understanding what 'random' means? You could spend 40k diamonds and still not get it, or spend nothing (like me) and get it 3 times. Random is random - it is not guaranteed. Understand the difference.

Forwandert

Major-General
3 worlds, all full toy sets, 11 dailies, 8 dailies and 14 dailies. Ended up better than I expected. Didn't go for HOW apart from one world to finish one I had half completed but wish I had now. Don't think I maxed the set out anywhere but didn't expect too with going for dailies.

Burpo

Sergeant
Normally I do very well in events but not this time.
I missed 2 of the toys required.

But in the big scheme of things it doesn't matter, just put it behind you and focus on the next one.
I dislike the mechanics of this event anyway, you can't see far enough ahead in the maze to know if you are going to be blocked before using a candle.
Too many wasted candles going in the wrong direction.
Lucky the prizes were not worth having :)

I really want the wildlife event back again.
That one was so much fun and brought a level of skill into the game.

Knight of ICE

I dislike the mechanics of this event anyway, you can't see far enough ahead in the maze to know if you are going to be blocked before using a candle.
Too many wasted candles going in the wrong direction.

You can if you are willing to put in the effort. Maze is the same on every world and repetetive.

Status
Not open for further replies.