• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How can i know of ranking points on GBs over LV 80?

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
hello, this is FOE official WIKI
i got to see in FOE wiki i can see how many ranking points it will give when i level a GB, i can see its very useful and helpful info. But i can see it ends from lv 80, can FOE add more information on gb's level increase on ranking point? These days many players have gbs over lv 80 and it might be helpful if so..

Attachments

• arc wiki en.PNG
    arc wiki en.PNG
    204.6 KB · Views: 207

Knight of ICE

Why is it very usefull and helfful info. What do you gain from ranking points? Do you know any player that raises his GB's because of the ranking points? If you want to know you can calculate it.

Knight of ICE

how? calculate?
i usually choose which gb to level according to more ranking point it gives

You look at the difference between levels and figure out how much the next level will be.

If you choose which GB to level according to ranking points, get a Space Carrier and only level that one.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
partly true, i look on my foe stats website everyday to see my ranking points and i seek whats the best way to get more ranking points(however what i meant among gbs i select, i choose among from which is useful.)
It is really not wise idea to prioritize GB leveling depending on which one gives most ranking points, unless you already have all of them at high level, but even then, it's much more useful to see what you need the most.
For example, I could go and level my HC and TA first cuz they give me the most ranking points, but I have so many priorities regarding bonuses for my army, units and FPs production.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Sorry LT but what does it actually matter? Do you slap it on the table each morning to see how much it has grown overnight?
Ooh, look at my Points not my City or my performance!
Irrelevant comparators of worth only to the "table slappers".
Exactly. If you want to farm ranking points, there is much easier way. Go and farm points through GbG by having 4-5 Siege Camps around sector you want to get so you don't raise your atrittion at all. Simpler, faster, and more efficient ranking points farming.

Andrew420

Major
i got to see in FOE wiki i can see how many ranking points it will give when i level a GB, i can see its very useful and helpful info. But i can see it ends from lv 80, can FOE add more information on gb's level increase on ranking point? These days many players have gbs over lv 80 and it might be helpful if so..

If you want to find how many RPs are added per lvl after 80 multiply the FPs needed for the next level by 15
So for example the Arc costs 7169 fps to go from lvl 90 to 91
7169 x15 =107535 Rps