• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.214 Feedback

Forwandert

Major-General
Android, Army management, I select a certain troop, attack and when it goes back to management its flipped the army management back to the first tab of the era troops. Didn't this get fixed a long time ago? Also my def army wiped itself again. Not that it's used much but still been wiped at some point.

Manuel Laboria

Please remove the heal all button, it slows down fighting in GBG and in GvG and by now this complaint has been widely posted even after having been ignored from beta comments. No one was missing that feature, especially in the wrong screen location. And I doubt anyone is using it (on purpose anyway).

Pan Ufi

Private
any updates on the issue of not aligning buttons that many users gave feedback to in this thread? how is the feedback handled? and what is the course of action regarding all that?

Knight of ICE

any updates on the issue of not aligning buttons that many users gave feedback to in this thread? how is the feedback handled? and what is the course of action regarding all that?

Feedback is handled the same as always.

Daiman Rahl

Corporal
Of course not. Who would heal all troops with diamonds? That's just dumb. Nobody needs a heal all button. Most of the time we fight with mainly rogues + 1-2 other units. Should we heal all the wounded rogues with diamonds, when we can just swap them with some of the 100s or 1000s of rogues we have in stock?
Have to agree, who would use the heal all. Probable the players they intended it for the spenders.
I agree nobody needs a heal all button, any more then we would need a aid all, or go to all taverns. Yes there are some problems on the mobile with the aid I've heard and seen for my self. Seriously Inno that is a BIG NEED TO FIX. Why you have to wait after aiding is just nuts. I can do all aiding and taverns of my friends, guild mates and neighbors in under 15 minutes on my PC. Why you had to do it differently on the mobile makes no sense.
Fighting with rogues is I guess the upper end of battling. If I'm lucky I'll have all six spares available and I will use them sparingly. If you have 100's and 1000's your taking half the fun out of thinking battles.
So I guess you fight your way and I'll fight mine. That's the fun in the game variety!!

Fighting with rogues is I guess the upper end of battling. If I'm lucky I'll have all six spares available and I will use them sparingly. If you have 100's and 1000's your taking half the fun out of thinking battles.
Many players have 100s or 1000s of rogues. It's the most widely used attack unit. Auto battles with rogues + 1-2 other units are probably the most common way to fight.. And yes, it has nothing to do with "thinking battles", it's just click-click-click as fast as possible. Many auto fighters are lost on manual battles where they have to think.
It's not "the upper end of fighting". Actually, I'd rather call it "the lower end of fighting". It doesn't require skills or brains or an insanely high attack boost. All you need is a rogue hideout and a Traz at a moderate level.

Last edited:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Have to agree, who would use the heal all. Probable the players they intended it for the spenders.
I agree nobody needs a heal all button, any more then we would need a aid all, or go to all taverns. Yes there are some problems on the mobile with the aid I've heard and seen for my self. Seriously Inno that is a BIG NEED TO FIX. Why you have to wait after aiding is just nuts. I can do all aiding and taverns of my friends, guild mates and neighbors in under 15 minutes on my PC. Why you had to do it differently on the mobile makes no sense.
So I guess you fight your way and I'll fight mine. That's the fun in the game variety!!
It is faster than selecting individual troops to heal (very needed when you accidentaly lose a troop from the higher age than yours), but makes you suffer more :rolleyes:

Cuthwolf

Captain
If memory serves me right - the reason given for GVG not being revised or being made available on mobile was that less than 5% of players took part. I have a strong suspicion that less than 5% of players use the Heal All button intentionally.

Knight of ICE

If memory serves me right - the reason given for GVG not being revised or being made available on mobile was that less than 5% of players took part. I have a strong suspicion that less than 5% of players use the Heal All button intentionally.

Less than 5% of he players taking part was the reason given for not adding more maps. Adding new maps would mean redeveloping the entire map system. Reason not to make it available on mobile was that technically speaking, there were too many restraints to offer a convincing experience on mobile.

r21r

Major-General
as for the 5% of players who use the heal all vs the 5% of the players who use GvG, ok they have to get payed somehow, but it's too keen.. impo
they could be closer to the players than what they currently are

Last edited by a moderator:
someone who’s healing anyway and wants to speed it up without caring about expense

But yes, out of the players who were healing units prior to the button existing not everyone would want a Heal All.
Yeah, alright, sure, if you're in the middle of fast fighting (GvG mostly), and you don't care about the cost in diamonds, it's faster to heal all the wounded troops with one click rather than to swap them with healthy troops.

Last edited:

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Whether anyone uses the HEAL ALL button or not is the wrong debate. There's lots of stuff in the game I find useless and other players use - so what?

the issue is the placement of the HEAL ALL button. It should NOT be where we expect OK to be, right under the battle button from the previous screen, or close enough to OK to kiss it which make trying to MISS the heal all an actual problem that we have to avoid and cancel out every time it gets in the way.

As said a few pages ago: Move the Heal All button somewhere else - it's simple solution. I don't understand what the hold up is unless you want to drive away all the actual players and be left only with bots and macro users, because for sure it kills real player's eyes and wrists moving the damn mouse and dealing with a button cluster-fck in the battle screen, but macros fixed where their program clicked the first day it was out.

Is there any chance that this heal button can be moved... Players having as option is ok but not right under where the continue button use to be. This not only hurts the legit players whilst macro users are still not being focused on but, as no one was using the heal all button way it was a sneaky way to diamond grab. There are so many under the radar changes that are slowly making the game more and more unlikeable.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Less than 5% of he players taking part was the reason given for not adding more maps. Adding new maps would mean redeveloping the entire map system. Reason not to make it available on mobile was that technically speaking, there were too many restraints to offer a convincing experience on mobile.

So it seems to be a legit question:

Why was added that Heall All buton in the second battle pop-up windows at the exact same spot, where we clicking for fast fights, if less than 5% players play GvG (where speed is needed), and honestly, only GvG and sometimes GbG players are the only who are using this new feauture, right?

And even then, players not need to Heall units after every single battle, so it would be way more convenient, if that new option would be added bit above where now is, and keep the existing size od that 2nd pop up windows, and everyone, from the fist and last FOE players would be happy.
Why?