• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update 1.214 Feedback

KronikPillow

Sergeant
the position of the "Heal all" button is a complete mess, it is located where people expect the Ok button to be after the battle, why change something that was present since the start of the game? it's literally a diamond drain accident waiting to happen .... Inno you did not solve Bots / Scripts with this, your only again hurting the regular players, revert this stupid update please!

So in the latest update we got this new gift feature from diamond shop. Some people claim they don't have it while I and others do have it. Wondering what is up?

It is bad enough that the "Heal all" button in wrong place to make you either accidently hit it to spend or have added popup to block you from accidently spending delaying even longer sensitive time on the gvg battle field. But also has now made it even more of a disadvantage to those trying to play correctly, and fairly with skill then it already was vs those that play with extra kick that inno will never ban for they either spend money or "no proof"
Well done Inno for those that do not cheat gvg will die very quickly and many leaving the game, or join the ever growing crowd that is destroying the sportsmanship of the game.

Maikeru

Private
Dear Inno

Please remove the “Heal all button” from the game or re position it elsewhere.

How this move got through R&D and was then signed off as okay in a WAR game that she/he who clicks the fastest gets the sector is beyond me.

There’s an old saying if it is not broken don't fix it. Well I think I can speak for any fighter out there in saying, you well and truly broke it.

Can just see how enraged people are going to be come Thursday night with this one.

Please don’t punish us for finding great joy in the game and kicking lumps out of each other day and night.

We don’t want to sit around the camp fire roasting marshmallows and telling stories of the wars of old.

We want to use it as cannon fodder and throw it at our friends and enemies (Virtually people, be sensible out there) while ravaging their army’s and beating the NPC AI to a pulp.

Wait you didn’t all just watch that film Free Guy and grew a conscience and now feel sorry for the millions of troops we send to war on our behalf on a daily basis did you, and the heal all button was introduced so that we can save their little Virtual NPC lives?

Please inno I implore you give us our game back.

Signed

Every single GVG and GBG fighter in the game.

Burpo

Sergeant
Lucky me, I don't play GvG and I am on a break between GbGs so I have not seen this 'bug' yet.
Very entertaining reading all these 'woe is me/Inno' messages though.

Maybe we can all have a rest from fighting for a while?

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Maybe we can all have a rest from fighting for a while?

or maybe we can just take a break from the game entirely, since umm nearly everything about it is based on fighting -- and let you play Mughal settlements all day instead. That's about as exciting as watching grass grow.

It's not that everyone wouldn't rather be playing instead of wasting time coming on here to complain - it's that Inno keeps laying rotten eggs, like this Heal All button no one wants to use, sitting right where we click to move to the next fight. I used to come to this forum maybe once a year, now I have to come complain about something ridiculous too often. First we complain about all the clicking, now even clicking in the right spot is difficult.

When people are frustrated with playing, they have lots of time to complain. That's a sign of bad game design.

Burpo

Sergeant
or maybe we can just take a break from the game entirely, since umm nearly everything about it is based on fighting -- and let you play Mughal settlements all day instead. That's about as exciting as watching grass grow.
Hi Ariana, I am having a hard time with my current Mughal Settlement.
You really need to get a 4x early on and I did not manage to get one this time.
Oh well, time waits for no man (or woman). Got to soldier on :)

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Maybe Inno wanted to solve point farming in GvG and GbG, so thats why now the 2 popup windows not aligned (like in GE), just they not telling us this?

Nothing wrong with this, many of us even welcome this solution, just its one fattal error in this way how they did with this "Heal all" button, and many players will not enjoy further the War feauture in FOE, and stop fighting.

Players play FOE to enjoy it, not to get frustrated after so many years of good fighting, with this new blockade, and i can say, many of us now even not want to fight anymore.

And the bottom line is, beause of this new "Heal all" button you cant fast fight, script users are prioritized, what Inno not want.

Ps.: I suggest againe, that Inno developers need to play this game or at least have a group of players who test it because its 100% clear that BETA server isnt working like it should. If this would be tested on BETA, and had feedback from there, it would never goes to Live server.....never....ever....never....neverever....

The Tominator

Sergeant
i like it its in a perfect place .the only people here complaining are the cheats ..id also like you to implement the best guild at the top for 1 year to be disbanded unless they drop out the top 10 for a year...lets start making this game fair for every1 not just the macro users

i like it its in a perfect place .the only people here complaining are the cheats ..id also like you to implement the best guild at the top for 1 year to be disbanded unless they drop out the top 10 for a year...lets start making this game fair for every1 not just the macro users
No, it's not only the cheaters who complain. The cheaters can easily adjust their macros.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Top 1 or top 10 make your mind up

SAJames

Private
Another problem with the 'Battle Result' window is, it can only be closed by clicking the OK button. Almost all of other windows close when you click somewhere outside it or press Esc button on the keyboard. Either you restore the OK button where it was or make it so that 'Battle Result' window behaves like all of the other ones.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
So in the latest update we got this new gift feature from diamond shop. Some people claim they don't have it while I and others do have it. Wondering what is up?

i don’t have it on browser or app version but there are people in my guild that do have it.

r21r

Major-General
The cheaters can easily adjust their macros.
and the botters dont even care how many pop ups or where you place them.
i never saw "macro" users doing 100.000 fights on GBG, nor scrolling RQ's while on Battlegrounds, wanna solve a problem, locate it 1st ..

companies x10 and x100 times bigger than inno, that have an identity as game, and not part relax, part hardcore, part a little bit of whatever sells, have loop macros IMPLEMENTED long time now

First we complain about all the clicking, now even clicking in the right spot is difficult.

Well, I do think Inno is trying to reduce clicks like scrolling to the next military unit and stopping the taverns from opening. so it is a good update except for the button position of heal all.
What we need is to do is encourage more patches like this that reduce clicks particularly relating to aid & friends tavern automation with more attention to button positions.