• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

L0rien

Private
in my world, once again, the strong guilds are divided into 3 groups, mixed with weaker guilds so they dont have to fight for anything, just pin the weaker than inno brought on their map, and keep farming.
last time i remember myself in a real battleground, apparted from ~7 serious guilds, not only i used diamonds for siege camps, but i also used diamonds for traps and fortresses.
there is no way inno is getting more profit with the current "match up" system, unless they are getting money for other reasons, not for finishing the siege camps. that i can not know, but i can take some educated guess from the 25y my memory keeps data =)
if anything, for us who want to play other than "farm" forge points, would make us really happy to compete a bit.
the unbalance from freefarm without actual enemies, is huge on the game (cities making 20k guild power per day from the statues - bids of 100k and 150k for a CMS on older worlds and many more)
you do not even have to get a serious attack boost if you have an idea of the game, to farm 1.000 and 2.000 FP's per day..
for sure some will throw a stockpile of money to get attack, but it is not nessesary, with the higher era troops you can get, you can farm day and night if you have rogues in stock.
put all the big guilds into 1-2-3 diamond maps, and close the gates for the weak to Diamond, it is only creating huge unbalance, and making the effort even of those who spent money , seem like nothing.
if a city with 2.000 Attack cannot do more fights than me because i got hovers in PME or so, how you think that player feels about the thousands of euros he spent in the game ?
i'd invest money on the game, but with the huge unbalance that exists , i will say to whom is taking such decisions "everything is perfect - keep going" , it is not, there are very big issues impo
The problem is guilds were made weak by the previous matching of guilds by ID - the players flocked to top 2 guilds in each age range for fight rewards and it meant 6 guilds were damaged and couldnt have access to the excessive rewards of GBG and grow.
Now those top 2 guilds in each match, artificially boosted by the bad matching system, find they may have to cooperate on maps with guilds they have belittled and pushed back previously , they dont have the same fixed set up for rewards so high I'm sure Inno didnt intend and guilds who have fought to get higher than those in copper, silver, gold, platinum are able to get some rewards now too - which is much fairer. And those highest guilds dont get quite as much as they did - but still more than others so should perhaps stop whining they cant exploit an unfair setup thats been fixed now.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Why continue to offer Battle Boost Bldgs. in events - when they are not needed where Most of All Fighting is done - In GbG - Remove the Siege Camps - they are not needed - it only allows weak guilds the illusion of being strong
Weak players also, They start giving there 10 pennies worth in global chat because they can fight all day with 0 attrition and they think they’re top players :lol::lol::lol:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Another dumb idea to reduce siege camp effect could be to have a 1 hour cool down period for every player in the GbG once they hit the number of battles or negs to complete a sector so 160 in Dimond league, 130, in Platinum and so on once the hour is over they can do another 160,130 etc..

in my world, once again, the strong guilds are divided into 3 groups, mixed with weaker guilds so they dont have to fight for anything, just pin the weaker than inno brought on their map, and keep farming.
last time i remember myself in a real battleground, apparted from ~7 serious guilds, not only i used diamonds for siege camps, but i also used diamonds for traps and fortresses.
there is no way inno is getting more profit with the current "match up" system, unless they are getting money for other reasons, not for finishing the siege camps. that i can not know, but i can take some educated guess from the 25y my memory keeps data =)
if anything, for us who want to play other than "farm" forge points, would make us really happy to compete a bit.
the unbalance from freefarm without actual enemies, is huge on the game (cities making 20k guild power per day from the statues - bids of 100k and 150k for a CMS on older worlds and many more)
you do not even have to get a serious attack boost if you have an idea of the game, to farm 1.000 and 2.000 FP's per day..
for sure some will throw a stockpile of money to get attack, but it is not nessesary, with the higher era troops you can get, you can farm day and night if you have rogues in stock.
put all the big guilds into 1-2-3 diamond maps, and close the gates for the weak to Diamond, it is only creating huge unbalance, and making the effort even of those who spent money , seem like nothing.
if a city with 2.000 Attack cannot do more fights than me because i got hovers in PME or so, how you think that player feels about the thousands of euros he spent in the game ?
i'd invest money on the game, but with the huge unbalance that exists , i will say to whom is taking such decisions "everything is perfect - keep going" , it is not, there are very big issues impo
I can only congratulate Inno for designing this great feature for 3 guilds. They expect the rest of us to spend money.
Good luck with that Innogames

big fellow

Private
Why do inno think that a whole lot of members are walking out ? Maybe it is time to get that Battleground fixed and maybe also remove the recurring battlequests

Cuthwolf

Captain
Improve your attack stats, join a better guild, enjoy GBG and the great rewards. Stop bleating on here.

Emberguard

Legend
Why do inno think that a whole lot of members are walking out ? Maybe it is time to get that Battleground fixed and maybe also remove the recurring battlequests
Originally when GBG was first released the matchups were random. Then they weren't random. Then they were reverted back to random

Make of that what you will.