• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Shows "Tavern full" when it's not.

SAJames

Private
On PC, when I hover over the player's Tavern Chair icon on the friend list it shows "Tavern full", but when I visit their city or their tavern directly, it is not full and I can sit in it. Now I have to visit their city or the Tavern every time it shows "Tavern full" to see if there is a seat available.

Donce-A

Private
I did not checked friend tavern if game shows it is full, but I seen many times how full tavern image change to visit tavern image.
First it shows tavern is full but after some time it changes to visit tavern image.
So, yes. Game shows tavern is full even if it is not full. And don't know how much time it takes to update icon from full to visit.

SAJames

Private
I've been looking at this screen (shown in the attachment) for a few minutes and still hasn't changed. As you can see, the Tavern is only 5/16 full, but the icon says "Tavern full". I'll be missing on a few Tavern Visits if I only go by what the icon says.

Friends Tavern.jpg

SAJames

Private
Hasn't anyone else come across this? I found a few more instances today, on multiple worlds (attached below). If I visit a settlement or the GbG map and return to the city, it changes to the correct "Visit Tavern" icon. Shouldn't have to visit their city or visit the Settlement/GbG map every time I see a "Tavern full" message on the icon, to see if a chair is available.
How long does it usually take for a bug to be recognized and dealt with?

Tavern 6.jpg World A

Tavern 4.jpg World O

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It may not necessarily be a bug, so much as it appears that the various timers use different speeds. The best thing to do, is refresh first, which will the reset the timers to the same position.

SAJames

Private
That's exactly what I'm trying to say. I will have to either refresh, visit a settlement/GbG map or do something else every time it shows "Tavern full"to make sure. Of course refreshing will show the correct icon, but how many times will I have to do that? When another timer runs out, it will again show the wrong message.

SAJames

Private
Still there are some instances this happens. Is refreshing every few minutes the only solution to this. I still don't understand why this is not considered a bug.

SAJames

Private
It may not necessarily be a bug, so much as it appears that the various timers use different speeds. The best thing to do, is refresh first, which will the reset the timers to the same position.

Found one instant today as well in World O. Many bugs you have fixed by updates also can be corrected by refreshing. If you still fix those bugs with updates, why can't you do the same for this? We'll need Tavern visits for the quests in events. If the tavern icon is misleading, we'll be missing on some tavern visits to complete those quests. Please fix this before the next event.

hawknz

Corporal
Found one instant today as well in World O. Many bugs you have fixed by updates also can be corrected by refreshing. If you still fix those bugs with updates, why can't you do the same for this? We'll need Tavern visits for the quests in events. If the tavern icon is misleading, we'll be missing on some tavern visits to complete those quests. Please fix this before the next event.

Could you contact us at support so we can discuss this with you? Thanks.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
When I collect from the tavern the counter is not being reset.
When I go back to my city it is still saying people are sitting in my tavern.
I have to reload to reset the counter.
I'm playing on chrome.

Shad23

Emperor
got that bug to but no way am contacting suport for bugs anymore they'll just say clean your cash ,uninstall chrome re-install it and no i won't uninstall it had enough problems trying to install it last time i installed it